test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

Hungary v Belgium

Started by Jason,

42 posts in this topic

Wow what a first half. Best I've seen Belgium play so far. So much more intensity, movement and excellent counter attacks  Unlucky not to be by ahead 2 or 3 goals.

kellzfresh and Stats like this

2 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

:D

We just scored the fourth so I'll give you that. 

I'd put the one against the US on the WC and the friendly against France in that list in recent years though. :)

Just now, johnnythefirst said:

Now you just need to beat Spain, Germany and France and we'll go for a second round in the final. Deal? :P

I'll take that :D We'll do our best.

We'll miss Vermaelen against Bale though. By far our most consistent defender in this tournament.. Hopefully we won't regret that card.

Also, why isn't he back in the premier league yet? Look at how he's playing...

Johnnyeye likes this

14 minutes ago, johnnythefirst said:

We'll miss Vermaelen against Bale though. By far our most consistent defender in this tournament.. Hopefully we won't regret that card.

Also, why isn't he back in the premier league yet? Look at how he's playing...

I think they will cope against Bale, you guys are just a joy to watch when you´re on song, you have all the ingredients to become a great team, winning Euros and World Cups, all the best for you guys in the future, you deserve it. Cheers

johnnythefirst likes this

7 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

I think they will cope against Bale, you guys are just a joy to watch when you´re on song, you have all the ingredients to become a great team, winning Euros and World Cups, all the best for you guys in the future, you deserve it. Cheers

Yes, most likely, but Wales is not an open team like this Hungary (they essentially committed suicide playing like this), and it could have still been 1-1 at some point. They were getting kind of dangerous early in the second half.

Johnnyeye likes this

5 minutes ago, johnnythefirst said:

Yes, most likely, but Wales is not an open team like this Hungary (they essentially committed suicide playing like this), and it could have still been 1-1 at some point. They were getting kind of dangerous early in the second half.

Wales knows you well, too. And you didn't win in the qualifying against them if I remember correctly?

31 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Wales knows you well, too. And you didn't win in the qualifying against them if I remember correctly?

One point in two games this qualification. Two shit games. You need an early goal to crack them open. 

We'll see, maybe we finally found our mojo. Also, Eden will be playing in Lille. He'll want to give everyone a show. 

Blue_Fox_ and Johnnyeye like this