test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

Croatia v Portugal

Started by Jason,

Send that cunt crashing out of this tournament please. Croatia all the way to the final from this side of the draw.

Croatia to win 2-1 with Modric and Mandzukic both confirmed for the starting XI. 

Yea it would be so satisfying for rat face Ronaldo to lose and then get sent off for bitching.

Boring pedestrian tempo game so far. Hopefully both teams take it up a gear in the 2nd half.

This is by far the worst game of the tournament. Both keepers haven't made a save in 90mins of football, I'm not even going to bother watching extra time. 

Oh c'mon. Poland, not today so when? Pazdan vs Ronaldo it will be something. I just hope in Blaszczykowski and Lewandowski. 

Croatia was close to score but... never lucky.

Croatia should have come out with more tempo, movement and pressure. They left it too late to try win the game. It was theirs to lose. Sanchez impressed me but it was a shit game so anyone who actually played with a high intensity looked better than they were. 

Can't believe I put money on that game. Both teams were sleeping until extra time.

3 hours ago, Parky said:

Croatia to win 2-1 with Modric and Mandzukic both confirmed for the starting XI. 

Yea it would be so satisfying for rat face Ronaldo to lose and then get sent off for bitching

AHAHAHHA

MAMA AI FILHO DA PUTA 

Scrappy win, but i will take it, really harsh on Croatia, but that´s football. It will be even much harder against Poland, goodluck to both teams and also to the rest of the teams still in the competition. Cheers

Mmm that Renato Sánchez though. Quite the young player imo!!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

9 hours ago, Stingray said:

Mmm that Renato Sánchez though. Quite the young player imo!!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Yeah he is very intelligent for his age, but there were some moments where his inexperience showed.