Emanuele Giaccherini

Giaccherini's agent: "Conte admires Giaccherini a lot and #CFC would be a dream. But it is still too early to talk about his future" (cm)

Giaccherini's representative: "After the Euros, who wants to can buy him from Sunderland for a figure which is not too high" #CFC #SAFC (cm)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Conte wants him and has a use for him in his system I don't see why not.
I would prefer some better signings, but the boy know how to work hard and understands what Conte wants from him. As a plus he humiliated Courtois and the Belgian defence.

1 hour ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

If Conte wants him and has a use for him in his system I don't see why not.
I would prefer some better signings, but the boy know how to work hard and understands what Conte wants from him. As a plus he humiliated Courtois and the Belgian defence.

I would not take him even for free tbh. He is decent for italy team, maybe because of passion toward the country, but thats that. He is old, he would add nothing to the Chelsea realy. Just because he works hard is not reason to get him. He should first be useful in some area for us and his work rate would be bonus. But I dont see anyhow he would be usefull for us.

Maybe because he speaks italian and knows Conte. But that should not be the cause to sign him lol

3 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

He should first be useful in some area for us and his work rate would be bonus. But I dont see anyhow he would be usefull for us.

Maybe because he speaks italian and knows Conte. But that should not be the cause to sign him lol

Isn't that what i wrote though?

The Talk Chelsea transfer system

Are they world class?

If no, slate the board as clueless, demand Emenalo be sacked and scream the club ain't got a clue.

If yes carry on.

Are they under 30?

If no, slate the board as clueless, demand Emenalo be sacked and say the club don't have a clue and are short-sighted.

If yes carry on

Do they cost over £25m?

If no, slate the board for penny pinching, say they only care about profits, squeeze fuck off Emenalo in there somewhere too.

If yes, then all is good, for now................

11 hours ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Imagine the first match at the Bridge against West Ham with Giaccherini and Oscar as midfielders :lol:

If he was going to be a starter then 100% I agree would be horrendous, however look at Fergie with say Cleverly, hes been a complete joke under other manager's but under Fergie he worked, maybe Giaccherini is one of them for Conte. I mean is he really any worse than Jarosik? who Jose signed as a squad player in our title winning season.

A utility player who knows Conte and his management inside out, could be worse.

2 hours ago, Tomo said:

The Talk Chelsea transfer system

Are they world class?

If no, slate the board as clueless, demand Emenalo be sacked and scream the club ain't got a clue.

If yes carry on.

Are they under 30?

If no, slate the board as clueless, demand Emenalo be sacked and say the club don't have a clue and are short-sighted.

If yes carry on

Do they cost over £25m?

If no, slate the board for penny pinching, say they only care about profits, squeeze fuck off Emenalo in there somewhere too.

If yes, then all is good, for now................

How the mighty has fallen.

From the likes of Vidal to meek acceptance and approval of a Sunderland reject.

Were you celebrating when Djilobdoji, Hector and Pato were signed? 

25 minutes ago, bellion said:

What on earth are you talking about? This is a complete false equivalency. Vidal would have been signed as a first team starter, Giaccherini as depth and cover. Comparing the two situations, players and scenarios is completely asinine and beyond pointless. Signing one doesn't negate the signing of the other, as earlier they would fulfil different needs.

Next I'll be bloody well told that squad depth like Belletti was a terrible transfer.

1 minute ago, Spike said:

What on earth are you talking about? This is a complete false equivalency. Vidal would have been signed as a first team starter, Giaccherini as depth and cover. Comparing the two situations, players and scenarios is completely asinine and beyond pointless. Signing one doesn't negate the signing of the other, as earlier they would fulfil different needs.

Next I'll be bloody well told that squad depth like Belletti was a terrible transfer.

You are barking up the wrong tree.

Let's get some first team quality in before we talk about squadies which can already be fulfilled by the current squad and youth players.

39 minutes ago, bellion said:

If hes going to be a starter, absolutely not.

Utility player? Unfortunately we can't sign Neymar to be Hazard's back up so that's when other aspects come into play.

He knows and suits Conte's style and management demands, won't complain about lack of minutes, he's not the best of players but we have had Jarosik, Del Horno, Turnbull, Bosignwa, Maniche, Smertin, Zhrikov, Cuadrado and Salah in title winning squads at Chelsea, is he any worse than them? That's before I mention the on paper average players Fergie used for squad roles, did I forget to mention John O Shea is one of the most decorated players in PL history ?

Just now, Tomo said:

If hes going to be a starter, absolutely not.

Utility player? Unfortunately we can't sign Neymar to be Hazard's back up so that's when other aspects come into play.

He knows and suits Conte's style and management demands, won't complain about lack of minutes, he's not the best of players but we have had Jarosik, Del Horno, Turnbull, Bosignwa, Maniche, Smertin, Zhrikov, Cuadrado and Salah in title winning squads at Chelsea, is he any worse than them? That's before I mention the on paper average players Fergie used for squad roles, did I forget to mention John O Shea is one of the most decorated players in English football history?

Don't you think there current squad already has enough so-called "squadies" in place?  Let's address the absolute huge gaps in the first team before we worry about squadies eh?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You