test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

Belgium v Ireland

Started by Jason,

36 posts in this topic
A draw please  So Italy comes first.

It would be quite amusing if Belgium doesn't get through the group stage. Will shut some mouths hopefully.

Lol thats bitter

4 minutes ago, Stingray said:

Lol thats bitter

I'm Italian, football cynicism is in my blood.

I'm loving this Ireland team, their pressing and desire is fantastic. I can see them giving us some real trouble.

Stingray likes this

@Stingray This is the most frustrating match I've watched so far. How can Belgium be this creative yet so shit at finishing? How many chances do these players need?

Stingray likes this

It's incredible how "superstars" of the calibre of Hazard, De Bruyne and Carrasco lack movement without the ball. They all want the ball at their feet and when they do they forget how to dribble. Hopefully they can hold on to the draw.

@Stingray This is the most frustrating match I've watched so far. How can Belgium be this creative yet so shit at finishing? How many chances do these players need?

I feel your pain

5 minutes ago, Stingray said:

I feel your pain emoji35.pngemoji35.pngemoji35.pngemoji35.pngemoji35.pngemoji35.pngemoji35.png

Seems like Meunier is the spark on the right hand side. Everyone else just wants to dribble the ball and do tricks.

kellzfresh and Stingray like this