test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

Belgium v Ireland

Started by Jason,

36 posts in this topic

With Wilmots I expect a totally toothless Belgian team, fighting Irish and a stale draw. Sigh.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

bethos1 likes this

This Irish team has fight in them, I expect Belgium to struggle. Hopefully a draw, goes well with me and makes things easier for Italy.

Haha, Wilmots is playing Fellaini again. His thoughts on it are probably: 'Holy shit, those Irish guys have a couple of tall fuckers in their squad. Better put some tall people in mine as well!'. 

I don't know whether to cry or laugh. 

Also: watch Benteke find his way into the squad this match. I wonder whose dick Batshuayi and especially Carrasco need to suck to earn a decent chance of playing. 

I'm hoping for either a win or a humiliation by the Irish so Wilmots never finds a job in football again.

On 6/16/2016 at 0:08 AM, Stingray said:

With Wilmots I expect a totally toothless Belgian team, fighting Irish and a stale draw. Sigh.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Ireland to win 2-1.

Im hoping Belgium win this but I believe Wilmots has stalled and regressed a golden generation of Belgian players. Never seen a side with so much young quality play such poor and undynamic football. They need to sack him after the Euros for sure.

Maybe just maybe Belgium aren't that good. Just the way it is with the Brazilian wonderboy Oscar. ?

Hoping that Ireland can put them out of their misery and win this one! Number one in the world my ass. ?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Blue_Fox_ likes this

30 minutes ago, Essien19 said:

Maybe just maybe Belgium aren't that good. Just the way it is with the Brazilian wonderboy Oscar. ?

Hoping that Ireland can put them out of their misery and win this one! Number one in the world my ass. ?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

A draw please :D So Italy comes first.
It would be quite amusing if Belgium doesn't get through the group stage. Will shut some mouths hopefully.

Essien19 likes this

Also I always lose some respect for players who don't sing their lungs out when the national anthem is played. Passionless muppets.

A draw please  So Italy comes first.

It would be quite amusing if Belgium doesn't get through the group stage. Will shut some mouths hopefully.

Italy can beat anyone, top opponents have always brought out the best of Italy. Hoping we take on italy in the quarters, that would be one hell of a game. But these Belgiums deserve nothing more than a proper spanking.

But today they must win, if they can't beat Ireland they better quit and give not so world class players a chance. Let's see if the likes of Lukaku have put on their big boy pants against the mighty Ireland.

Edit:

Can't get it right on the phone, sorry.

Blue_Fox_ likes this

7 minutes ago, Essien19 said:

Italy can beat anyone, top opponents have always brought the best out of Italy. Hoping we take on italy in the quarters, that would be one hell of a game. But these Belgiums deserve nothing more than a proper spanking. emoji4.png

But today they must win, if they can't beat Ireland they better quit and give not so world class players a chance. Let's see if the likes of Lukaku have put on their big boy pants against the mighty Ireland.

Man, you want me to suffer for 90 minutes and more in the QF already? :D That would be a fantastic match, but i would need to take something for blood pressure.
Belgium playing aggressively today. Hope Ireland hits them on the counter.

Essien19 likes this