test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

Group E Discussion - Belgium, Ireland, Italy, Sweden

Started by Jason,

Belgium are going to have a hard time against defensive teams. This will be the horror. Mind my words. Kdb, lukakub and Eden really florish into a counterteam. We have a coach that wants defensive security while we have none.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Ugh, the guy manages to keep making new mistakes.

In stead of using a central defensive duo that played together for the entire year, he puts Vermaelen in CB and pushes Vertonghen to the left again. Still no real backs. 

In stead of using a creative, technical midfield like:

Carrasco - Hazard - De Bruyne
Dembele Naingolan

He keeps using a bully like Fellaini and Witsel who always slows down the game and hasn't made any improvements since going to Russia.

We could play the nicest football of the tournament if we wanted to, but apparently we don't. 

Wilmots is a fucking joke. Well deserved victory for an Italian team we should have always beaten. 

Fellaini plays as the playmaker, KDB doesn't get a single good touch on the right in the first half. What does that asshole change? Nothing. First sub is for Nainggolan, the only guy with a decent long range shot. Then he puts on Origi in stead of Batshuayi, because he's a nice guy I guess. Then, when the match is as good as lost: Carrasco can play! Praise the lord, the guy who almost won the CL gets to play ten minutes and immediately has an impact.

I respect Wilmots career as a player, but the guy is a fucking joke as a tactician.

49 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Bejesus, dey think its the feckin Pope !

That reminds me of the Alexei Sayle joke '' I have very catholic music tastes I like anything by the Pope''.

Fulham Broadway likes this

So for the round of 16 it's Italy against one of Spain/Croatia/Czech Republic. 27th June at 18:00
Damn I hope it's going to be Czech Republic :lol: