test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

Belgium v Italy

Started by Jason,

94 posts in this topic
10 minutes ago, Chelsea_firstlove said:

I wish Mourinho hadn't watched the game. He will use Fellaini as no 10 such as Oscar.

That is only a negative if you like watching ManUtd.

Fernando and Amblève. like this

8 hours ago, Stingray said:

Really. Wilmots needs a whooping.

Not to make this sound worse, but this Belgium team under Wilmots reminds me of England's golden era team (Lamps, Beckhams, Hargreaves, Owen) which spent far too much time under the wrong manager

Fulham Broadway and Stingray like this

Can't for the life of me understand what Fellaini is doing there when he has Carrasco in the team. Belgium was devoid of any ideas what to do in attack partly because Fellaini sucks. You can't make any combination plays when your only creative and technically able players are Hazard and KDB on the opposite wings. Drop the afro, play with Hazard-KDB-Carrasco and maybe Belgium will see improvement.

Also why did he take off Nainggolan when he was their best midfielder by far?

Amblève. and johnnythefirst like this

9 hours ago, johnnythefirst said:

What I meant with that is that a good team should have always won from this Italy. You lost so many balls in the first half, so many horrible passes, but because we don't have a clue about what to do, you won. And rightly so, we deserved to lose. But I don't think you have a chance against a world class team on a roll. This said, I still have to see that team this tournament. 

The thing is there is no 'world class team on a roll' on this Euro yet. Italy with they play can crawl their way into final.

15 hours ago, Ryan Fong said:

Already taken Lukaku and Radja as Chelsea players?

Ofc not, i just wanted them to play good in front of Conte.

Really enjoying this :lol: Everyone (most) was wanking all over this non existent Belgium team and pretty much shunned Italy from the start. And what happened? We embarrassed Belgium on the big stage and exposed them for what they really are.

Special and Fulham Broadway like this

One was a team of excellent players managed by a mediocre manager, the other mediocre players managed by an excellent manager.

Vialli really rates Conte, and glad he is coming now- though by our standards he'll be lucky to last a season.

Beigl likes this

7 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Not to make this sound worse, but this Belgium team under Wilmots reminds me of England's golden era team (Lamps, Beckhams, Hargreaves, Owen) which spent far too much time under the wrong manager

Spot on! Sadly, England is still in the same situation. You really do have a nice team.

Haha, the media in Belgium is completely blaming the players. How is this possible... The dude is going to stay even if he doesn't get past the group stage. So frustrating. :P

The worst thing about him is that he's apparently unable to see his own mistakes, and that he thinks all of this criticism he's getting now is based on this single match, while everyone with a decent opinion has been calling him out since the World Cup. 

Also, Lukaku got one decent ball and missed one decent chance and he's probably not going to be first striker anymore. Meanwhile Witsel can keep playing the invisible man like he's been doing for the past 3 years. Favoritism.