test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

Belgium v Italy

Started by Jason,

94 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Stingray said:

We will win this emoji106.pngemoji106.pngemoji106.pngemoji23.png

Says who? :lol:

1 hour ago, Jason said:

A "team" which is a bunch of individuals and a coach with a very solid team. Sees who wins when it counts! 

36 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

Individually, Belgium is better than Italy almost all over the pitch.

Individuality counts for nothing in football!

Nice to see Donkey Lukaku in Bonucci's pocket for the whole match! "Kdb" was crap!
Eden was good, could do nothing against Italian defensive vast superiority. Courtwat was good, only reason this match didn't end 4-0.
Bonucci, Chiellini, Giaccherini, Buffon, Pellé, Candreva. Take a bow! Belgium favourites my ass. :lol:

FabHazard and Essien19 like this

How bad is this Belgian lot? Totally overrated, so many donkeys, KdB put in another masterclass after Madrid, he couldn't help himself. :D
Hazard couldn't cross to safe his own life, Courtois worked on his distribution, fair play to him.

Blue_Fox_ likes this

Yah. Let's blame 2 of Belgium's best players today but not mention how that coach of theirs made Fellaini a focal point of their attack and used tactics which where outdated even in Ancient Rome.

Tardelli: "I didn't see this Belgium everyone talks about."
No one did :lol:

Oh and Pellé with a broken finger.
Conte wanted to sub him off. Pellé "I don't care I keep playing." Scored then 2nd.
No little girls in this team.

Essien19 and kellzfresh like this

The difference between success and failure is timing.

Belgium kept Wilmots too long.

Hats to italy. Great passion and actualy working as team.

16 minutes ago, Amblève. said:

This looks even worse than I thought. Who needs a midfield eh, Wilmots?

And it looks even worse when you realize both of their fullbacks are actually center backs...

Amblève. likes this

22 minutes ago, Amblève. said:

Yah. Let's blame 2 of Belgium's best players today but not mention how that coach of theirs made Fellaini a focal point of their attack and used tactics which where outdated even in Ancient Rome.

Was he really that bad? I thought he was decent. Took De Roosi out, no fucks given. Gave his all, agree to disagree. :)

Exactly their reliance on passing to fullbacks who are poor going forward has costed them..Eden thrives on midfield link up play ...not even one player was on his wavelength..lukaku still did not learn how to improve his linkup play and touch..courtois and hazard were good ....wilmots poor tactics got exposed..happy that Conte seeks balance in his team and italy are organised..

I'm just going to copy my post from the general topic:

Wilmots is a fucking joke. Well deserved victory for an Italian team we should have always beaten. 

Fellaini plays as the playmaker, KDB doesn't get a single good touch on the right in the first half. What does that asshole change? Nothing. First sub is for Nainggolan, the only guy with a decent long range shot. Then he puts on Origi in stead of Batshuayi, because he's a nice guy I guess. Then, when the match is as good as lost: Carrasco can play! Praise the lord, the guy who almost won the CL gets to play ten minutes and immediately has an impact.

I respect Wilmots career as a player, but the guy is a fucking joke as a tactician.

7 minutes ago, FabHazard said:

Exactly their reliance on passing to fullbacks who are poor going forward has costed them..Eden thrives on midfield link up play ...not even one player was on his wavelength..lukaku still did not learn how to improve his linkup play and touch..courtois and hazard were good ....wilmots poor tactics got exposed..happy that Conte seeks balance in his team and italy are organised..

To be honest, Lukaku got one decent pass in the entire match and he almost scored. Give him the ball at his feet while he's running ffs. These Italian defenders were not fast but our build up is so slow Romelu is completely useless.

Amblève. likes this

Well we almost were going to win 4-0 weren't we? :D Not sure you should always have won against us ^_^ Maybe we should always win against a team vastly overrated.

Just now, Blue_Fox_ said:

Well we almost were going to win 4-0 weren't we? :D Not sure you should always have won against us ^_^ Maybe we should always win against a team vastly overrated.

What I meant with that is that a good team should have always won from this Italy. You lost so many balls in the first half, so many horrible passes, but because we don't have a clue about what to do, you won. And rightly so, we deserved to lose. But I don't think you have a chance against a world class team on a roll. This said, I still have to see that team this tournament. 

Arrigo Sacchi going full Liverpool on me there "Italy has something Belgium doesn't, history. This was shown tonight."
and Tardelli answered again (second time he said that tonight) "Belgium is not a good team."

Next up Sweden. Same approach please, modest, hard working, and with pride as a team. Step by step we can do it.

Tactically outclassed.

We had/have more individual talent but individual talent means nothing when you can't mold it into a team effort.