test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

Belgium v Italy

Started by Jason,

94 posts in this topic

I am predicting a 2 - 1 win to Belgium.

because Italy don't offer much in attack and there is to many playmakers in Belgium's squad.

be67bdc741cf39facaf4a9b28f5438cc.jpg

I think Belgium will struggle if Italy goes defensive. That said, Thibault, Eden, KDB, Lukaku, go for it

2-1 would be welcome. But if Eden wants a hattrick, no problem for me.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Will be interesting to see how Conte will approach this match, against a team that can win only in counter attack. Their defence is rubbish and their attack can be rendered toothless rather easily.
Hope he doesn't play it in their hands with the same approach as the last two friendlies. And hopefully he'll reveal them for what they really are :lol: an overrated "team" with one or two talented players that together form no team at all.
On paper I will take a draw, but this could be won quite easily with the right approach and rendering null their (overrated) attack.

I like Radja. Only player I really like in that team.

21 hours ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Will be interesting to see how Conte will approach this match, against a team that can win only in counter attack. Their defence is rubbish and their attack can be rendered toothless rather easily.
Hope he doesn't play it in their hands with the same approach as the last two friendlies. And hopefully he'll reveal them for what they really are :lol: an overrated "team" with one or two talented players that together form no team at all.
On paper I will take a draw, but this could be won quite easily with the right approach and rendering null their (overrated) attack.

I like Radja. Only player I really like in that team.

This said, we absolutely made fools of them just last year. They looked like 40 year olds in the second half. 
This said, we'll probably fuck it up, yes. 

Blue_Fox_ likes this

2 hours ago, johnnythefirst said:

This said, we absolutely made fools of them just last year. They looked like 40 year olds in the second half. 
This said, we'll probably fuck it up, yes. 

That said, football rivalry and antagonising put aside, good luck and let the best team win.

Or not. :P
(I'm unbelievably hyped the Euro is finally starting for us finally. Hope we push it as late as next month as possible.)

28 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

That said, football rivalry and antagonising put aside, good luck and let the best team win.

Or not. :P
(I'm unbelievably hyped the Euro is finally starting for us finally. Hope we push it as late as next month as possible.)

Same to you man! I just hope it's going to be a good game. 

Blue_Fox_ likes this

Can understand Belgium fans' frustration with that buffoon in charge of their national team... Breaks a pretty solid partnership in Alderweireld-Vertonghen just to have that donkey Vermaelen in the starting line-up. Witsel gets to play ahead of Dembele, De Bruyne pushed to the wing to accomodate Fellaini... 

Come on Thibaut, Eden, Romelu and Radja. Show your worth to Conte.

Already taken Lukaku and Radja as Chelsea players?

Not sure how, but I'm basically rooting for both teams in this one! :lol:

But I think Italy will be more likely to get the win with a solid defense and more international experience. 

Blue_Fox_ and MefiX19 like this

Fellaini playing bhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

You can basically choose anyone and you choose Fellaini. Just let that sink in.

kellzfresh likes this