Riyad Mahrez

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, avroneelbiswas said:

F*** I hate City. How many attacking players do they need? De Bruyne, Silva, Navas, Sterling, Nasri and Nolito...

It's easy to say "We have 5 wingers already" the problem being is bar Hazard and Willian the other are nowhere near the quality of Mahrez, and if we want to be back in the hun for all trophies then players like him we should be really pushing for.

No one else reporting anything about it so I won't believe he's off there yet. Have to say, if he leaves Leicester, Arsenal are the most annoying place he could go to for me. I think he'd be incredible for them. He's perfect for the way they play. Even with Giroud up front an attacking trio behind him of Özil, Sanchez, and Mahrez will be unstoppable against many teams in the PL. Then you have the likes of Ramsey and Cazorla as well.

I just wonder if Wenger would spend huge on a position they're already stacked in. Like us, they already have several players who occupy Mahrez's position.

8 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

It's easy to say "We have 5 wingers already" the problem being is bar Hazard and Willian the other are nowhere near the quality of Mahrez, and if we want to be back in the hun for all trophies then players like him we should be really pushing for.

Honestly, you could even argue that whilst Willian is a great workhorse and tidy player he isn't a quality attacking winger. Mahrez is definitely better in that aspect.

We have the quantity over quality. It makes me despair when I see Pedro and Oscar listed as reasons why we can't sign good players.

Think this could be a signing that would finally make Arsenal genuine title contenders until the very end. They finally have a proper, class midfielder in Xhaka and they have unbelievable attacking players. World class keeper, world class attacking players, very decent midfield. They're central defense may be a concern, but if you simply out score opponents it won't matter.

Hope this is bullshit.

6 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Think this could be a signing that would finally make Arsenal genuine title contenders until the very end. They finally have a proper, class midfielder in Xhaka and they have unbelievable attacking players. World class keeper, world class attacking players, very decent midfield. They're central defense may be a concern, but if you simply out score opponents it won't matter.

Hope this is bullshit.

Same. They would still need a striker though

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You