Riyad Mahrez

3 minutes ago, RuudiGullit said:

Do we need him with Willian and Pedro?

Does 4rse need him with that Campbell?

Nope. Next. 

If we sell Pedro, who knows. I would rather get him and out Pedro, Cuadrado, Moses. 

Can it work? Instead of Manolos put one new CB.

1473359_Chelsea.jpg

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Diego said:

And? Did we earn nothing from the Pogba-London saga?!

Just now, xPetrCechx said:

I was in london too, and didn't sign with le arse.

Did I actually say he is signing with us? What are your pathetic reactions for? Did I offend you in any way? I don't believe we'll sign Mahrez, saw the pics and shared. F**k **f.

4 minutes ago, LondonsFinest said:

Did I actually say he is signing with us? What are your pathetic reactions for? Did I offend you in any way? I don't believe we'll sign Mahrez, saw the pics and shared. F**k **f.

Calm down and stop telling people to fuck off please.

1 minute ago, LondonsFinest said:

Haha chill out buddy! I was just curious why him being in london meant anything? 

18 minutes ago, RuudiGullit said:

Do we need him with Willian and Pedro?

Does 4rse need him with that Campbell?

Nope. Next. 

"Why do you want to sign Zidane when we have Tim Sherwood?"

I don't know how anyone still questions the possible hiring of this player, taking the Hazard, he's better than all the other wingers, showed an absurd quality. Fuck if you have other players, Mahrez is better than all together.

Many here are satisfied with football limited of Willian, imagine if it were Mahrez in its place.

I like the guy and if we got shot of Pedro,Cuadrado,Moses Id say yahooya. But it SEEMS Conte has plans with both Square and Moses

What Id like is an alternative for Hazard. We know Conte will be giving him some 1 on 1 time but we know his weaknesses. Id like someone willing to keep it wide, get behind defenders and cross instead of continually cutting inside.

But if Conte does sign him then hes got plans for him and his 1st 2 signings haven't been bad..

Let's be real here, Mahrez isn't worth a 50m+ upgrade on Willian in the starting 11. I get the idea of wanting the shiny new toy on the market, but let's save that budget for a position we don't already have a solid player in (b2b midfielder, fast ballplaying CB)

8 minutes ago, Symbol123 said:

Let's be real here, Mahrez isn't a worth a 50m+ upgrade on Willian in the starting 11. I get the idea of wanting the shiny new toy on the market, but let's save that budget for a position we don't already have a solid player in (b2b midfielder, fast ballplaying CB)

So much this.
Let's think about defence first, buy that one more CM and then if we still can wrap up a deal for this guy.
He's going to be useless anyway with Ivan behind him and a shaky defence that leaks goals left and right.

8 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

So much this.
Let's think about defence first, buy that one more CM and then if we still can wrap up a deal for this guy.
He's going to be useless anyway with Ivan behind him and a shaky defence that leaks goals left and right.

One player that came to my mind is Jose Fonte, solid CB, was great at Euro 2016, just a shame we couldn´t grab Renato Sanches before Bayern, but one midfielder we should definitely go after is Joao Mario.

19 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

So much this.

I agree that CB and LB (allowing Azpi move to the right side) are crucial and must be dealt with immediately. However, what makes you think that Mahrez can only play on the right wing? I could see him playing as the no.10 or as a second striker to the left of Costa or Batshuayi. 4-2-4 formation with Hazard-Costa-Mahrez-Willian in the attack could be sensational. That would also give us plenty options for changes within the game with Traore, Batshuayi, Cuadrado or/and Kenedy on the bench.

But yeah, lets first fix the defence before even thinking about this guy despite how good he is.

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

Calm down and stop telling people to fuck off please.

The fuck off wasn't aimed at the people and I am sorry if I made it out to sound like it.

1 hour ago, Diego said:

Haha chill out buddy! I was just curious why him being in london meant anything? 

I don't know if it means anything. Was just generally surprised as Leicester are at a training camp in Austria, whilist he is chillin in London. Given that Fabregas was spotted when all the rumours about him popped up, I wanted to make a note of it, so that people don't freak out, but also consider it a possibility. 

Firmly believe it won't happen, though.

Just now, LondonsFinest said:

The fuck off wasn't aimed at the people and I am sorry if I made it out to sound like it.

I don't know if it means anything. Was just generally surprised as Leicester are at a training camp in Austria, whilist he is chillin in London. Given that Fabregas was spotted when all the rumours about him popped up, I wanted to make a note of it, so that people don't freak out, but also consider it a possibility. 

Firmly believe it won't happen, though.

They aren't in Austria, they are playing oxford tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, LondonsFinest said:

Oh? Read they were in Austria. False info, I guess.

I think they were at some point but they are back in England now

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You