Riyad Mahrez

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Him+Kante

I go cry now.

It would be hilarious if we nabbed their best player after having Hazard heavily linked to them these past few years. That and the thought of those two playing together gives me physical sensations...

48 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Him+Kante

I go cry now.

This guy is so good ! Sadly there can't possibly be a more difficult team to buy a player from than PSG right now. He would have no reason to move and I suspect they won't sell under any circumstances.

5 hours ago, Pizy said:

Watch Kante's highlights on YouTube. There was a great 17 minute video of him uploaded yesterday that I watched. He was brilliant at transitioning between defense and attack. Lost count of the number of times he won tackles and instantly sprung Leicester's counter attacks.

He isn't just a pure DM. He's got very respectable technique and skill on the ball.

That guy who uploaded that video is imo the best youtuber for footballer individual highlights. He's just done one for Mahrez it's 26 minutes long.

I'm pretty confident we're going to get him. There aren't any stories linking us with him but it's pretty logical when you think about it. He's not going to want to stay now that Kante is gone plus he'll get more money anywhere he moves. So he's definitely moving. Where would he go ? United just got Mikhitaryan who plays on the right. Arsenal are a joke and no one wants to go there. There are no links to City at the moment. So it's us really. People say Willian plays there already but Willian is not on this guy's level, not even close imo. Just get Mahrez and another CB and we are set imo. I know getting a midfielder is perhaps more important than a winger but it's not like we're in the Champions League anyways so we can hold off getting a CM for one more year. 

10 hours ago, Chelsea4 said:

Here it says Mahrez is close to sign for Chelsea for 45m according to Guardian does anyone know Spanish here because i don't trust google translate and there is nothing on Guardian.

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/the-guardian-mahrez-acerca-chelsea-5273584?utm_source=rss-noticias&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=barca

45 million ? It's way too much.

Market prices have gone bonkers so it's not even worthy of discussion what is right or wrong about numbers. If we want to improve and I mean massively, winning things and constantly competing we need players like this guy. We have snared his mate from Leicester and it's time to keep adding this type of quality especially as it sounds he wants out.

2 hours ago, LondonsFinest said:

He really is in London. Tons of pics on twitter with him.

And? Did we learn nothing from the Pogba-London saga?!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You