Riyad Mahrez

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, coolhead23 said:

I understand different position, different skill set, etc, etc ... All I m trying to point is that Mahrez is a player who was available (thats what it seems like) and would have added quality to our squad whereas Drinkwater could just be someone who would sit on the bench & wouldnt a level up then what we already have ... thats where the comparison in terms of quality . I cant help if that message wasnt conveyed correctly with my limited English skills. 

And yes, Dembele is no way worth £100m even if Neymar is "worth" his fee. 

It's great that so many people who are not native English speakers want to post here about Chelsea. They clearly post because they have something to say, and they clearly appreciate that posting in English is the way to 'speak' to the audience here. All of this means that, as harsh as it might sound, your own aim of transmitting your message to forum readers will fail unless you do try to 'help it'.

I hear your opinion of the relative worth of Neymar and O. Dembele. I disagree with it very strongly however.

12 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

It's great that so many people who are not native English speakers want to post here about Chelsea. They clearly post because they have something to say, and they clearly appreciate that posting in English is the way to 'speak' to the audience here. All of this means that, as harsh as it might sound, your own aim of transmitting your message to forum readers, will fail unless you do try to 'help it'.

I hear your opinion of the relative worth of Neymar and O. Dembele. I disagree with it very strongly however.

I take your feedback. 

• 3 months later...
13 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Even if you don’t rate him as a starter, you have to admit he’d make a damn good squad player. Overall quality of the squad increases so it’d be a top signing either way. 

Would be an Anelka-sequel signing imo. 

Reality is if we buy him, we won't buy anyone else for quite some time in his position. For that reason alone I hope it doesn't happen and we go for someone absolute class to fix that side for years to come. Someone like Lemar who despite being below Mahrez right now has a bigger ceiling. 

47 minutes ago, Georgy said:

Reality is if we buy him, we won't buy anyone else for quite some time in his position. For that reason alone I hope it doesn't happen and we go for someone absolute class to fix that side for years to come. Someone like Lemar who despite being below Mahrez right now has a bigger ceiling. 

Why not ship out Willian and Pedro and replace them with Mahrez and Lemar for example? Squad quality improved loads. 

If we can get him under 30m, then it will be a good business. Anything more than that, no thanks.
If he continues in the vein, there's no chance of Leicester parting for less than £50m. Still unsure he'd solve our RWF dilemma long term but rather be another quick fix.

4 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Why not ship out Willian and Pedro and replace them with Mahrez and Lemar for example? Squad quality improved loads. 

Why do that? Will end up having the same situation as now. Decent first team options but no back ups.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You