test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Captain Ahmed

Riyad Mahrez

Started by Captain Ahmed,

836 posts in this topic

Well idk how good is Malcom, watched some matches but he didnt impressed me with something extraordinary. If we want a really good winger - Pulisic is our man. He can beat 1v1 easily even 1v2. 

1 hour ago, gdlk said:

Well idk how good is Malcom, watched some matches but he didnt impressed me with something extraordinary. If we want a really good winger - Pulisic is our man. He can beat 1v1 easily even 1v2. 

MIGHT go for Fekir over him but would donate my left dangley for either.

the wes likes this

Am I the only one who thinks Malcom looks bang on average? 
Don't know why but for me he is someone that will flop hard as soon as he goes to a bigger club right now.

But he has some skills and good numbers this season but just needs to be more consistent.

Agree with the orthers about fekir and pulisic.

Really good options.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, SadistChicken said:

Agree with the orthers about fekir and pulisic.

Really good options.

Fekir is tailor made for the PL he's got everything in his locker he's build like a bull dog strong on the ball hard to get the ball off something tells me he will end up at arsenal hope I'm wrong 

Fekir is tailor made for the PL he's got everything in his locker he's build like a bull dog strong on the ball hard to get the ball off something tells me he will end up at arsenal hope I'm wrong 
Hope you're wrong too this time, but usually you're spot on.

Like just now u perfectly described my impression of him, a hard worker unstoppable player.

Arsenal are always linked with those hot new talents but in the end nothing happens so there is hope

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

the wes likes this

2 hours ago, the wes said:

he will end up at arsenal

Please don't say that mate. I hate them enough as it is.

Mahrez only looked better because he played in a worse team. He is at the same level as Pedro and Willian. If we want to go one step further we have to buy someone who is really worldclass and has the football IQ of Hazard.

OneMoSalah and blues.bridge like this

9 hours ago, Beigl said:

Mahrez only looked better because he played in a worse team. He is at the same level as Pedro and Willian. If we want to go one step further we have to buy someone who is really worldclass and has the football IQ of Hazard.

Well, he is definitely better than Pedro and Willian. Maybe he isnt second HAzard but good to have him. Sell Willian or Pedro and get him. He can play in CL, its good.

10 hours ago, Beigl said:

Dybala it is then. No other player "available" have the IQ of Hazard.

14 minutes ago, positivefootball said:

Dybala it is then. No other player "available" have the IQ of Hazard.

But shirley thats just settling for someone very similar to present options? We need to step up. Gimme Fekir or Bailey someone like that.

Great goal, number-nine styleish, and a very good SMART assist today.

😔

Not like their attack will get any better with Mahrez instead of Coutinho but I like Mahrez. Don't want to see him playing for that awful club.