Riyad Mahrez

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Fernando said:

The article says that they want 30 million for him. 

For 30 million I think we should take a look. 

17 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Mahrez would be a great depth signing at the very least. Isn't much elite talent available in his position in the market - I'd be happy with signing him for around 30m for sure. 

I guess the question is:  Will Leicester sell to another Premier League side for 30 million?

There were rumors of Leicester holding out for at least 40 million if they were to sell to another English club (probably the reason why Arsenal aren't that interested and Liverpool preferred Salah)

4 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Mahrez would be a great depth signing at the very least. Isn't much elite talent available in his position in the market - I'd be happy with signing him for around 30m for sure. 

I am very surprised no one has met his asking price. £30m for him is a steal in the current market today. He had one brilliant season and was poor last season but if he played with more top players, imo you would see more of the 15/16 player and he is still only 26.

I'd take him without a doubt but wonder if he'd want to come here where there are already 2 quality players in his position. He can probably go to a club that's a level or two below us and be the main man and lock down a starting spot.

7 minutes ago, Mana said:

I still think Mahrez is better than Moses though...

Not sure that matters as Mahrez isn't a RWB. It's Willian and Pedro he'd have to beat out. Or maybe play on the left when Hazard needs a rest or is injured.

• 3 weeks later...

N’Golo Kante meets Chelsea and Arsenal target Riyad Mahrez for dinner amid transfer speculation

What do you think about him? I would be very happy if we brought him, we need depth on the wings and he is a very good player who had a bad season which could lower his price. For 30m I would bite Leicester hand of.

7 minutes ago, Sh0n3x said:

N’Golo Kante meets Chelsea and Arsenal target Riyad Mahrez for dinner amid transfer speculation

What do you think about him? I would be very happy if we brought him, we need depth on the wings and he is a very good player who had a bad season which could lower his price. For 30m I would bite Leicester hand of.

I was under the impression roma had nearly signed him wasn't he having a medical there? 

33 minutes ago, Sh0n3x said:

This is fine ... Just hope Kante doesnt go for dinner with Drinkwater atleast till end of August. :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

why not him? 

No idea mate, I'd take him over Willian in our starting 11 in a second. For 30m that is rumored Roma will pay I will cry if they get him...

EDIT:

1 minute ago, xPetrCechx said:

Leicester rejected a 35 mil bid from Roma.

I missed this. Makes sense, he would be a steal for that money.

At this rate, our board still have major work to be done. Many important signing still needed

But I think, if we manage to sign aurier, mahrez and drinkwater we will be fine. And they are not impossible target with reasonable fee aswell. But i dont know if that is too good to be true

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You