Riyad Mahrez

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I would genuinely feel bad for Leicester and their fans if we "stole" Mahrez too. :D

Is he in the last year of his contract? Can't see them even considering selling him if he isn't.

He has 3 years more.  Everyone suspects that Leicester will be bought out by others clubs. But if we get Mahrez :ph34r:

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think this is a nonstarter anyways. We'd have no place for him even if we sold someone. We have Willian, Pedro, and now Conte confirmed Cuadrado for the right side.

Hopefully he stays at Leicester and doesn't go to a big rival.

42 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Think this is a nonstarter anyways. We'd have no place for him even if we sold someone. We have Willian, Pedro, and now Conte confirmed Cuadrado for the right side.

Hopefully he stays at Leicester and doesn't go to a big rival.

Whilst I agree numbers wise we don't have a place for him I can't help but cringe at seeing Pedro listed among those names. If the option is there for Mahrez then Pedro can gtfo asap.

9 minutes ago, Styles said:

Whilst I agree numbers wise we don't have a place for him I can't help but cringe at seeing Pedro listed among those names. If the option is there for Mahrez then Pedro can gtfo asap.

Agreed, he'd be a massive upgrade. I'd sell Cuadrado to Juve since he clearly wants to stay there and they want him back.

Oscar and Cuadrado out, Mahrez in would be insanely good business. Those two sales combined would easily find Mahrez.

On 16 July 2016 at 7:26 AM, Ryan Fong said:

If we sign him as well Leicester fans will raid this forum lol.

I agree I don't think we need another LCFC player yet haha the only way we could get him though would be to pay at least £40-50M

16 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Agreed, he'd be a massive upgrade. I'd sell Cuadrado to Juve since he clearly wants to stay there and they want him back.

Oscar and Cuadrado out, Mahrez in would be insanely good business. Those two sales combined would easily find Mahrez.

Definitely a massive upgrade. I want us to keep Cuadrado because Conte rates him (he even wanted Cuadrado whilst Juve manager) and wants to use him. It keeps the manager happy and we already own the player so that's transfer money going towards other areas.

Honestly, when it comes to Oscar and Pedro I genuinely don't even think of them when predicting our line up and rotations for next season. I know I'll be disappointed when they end up getting many minutes between them tho.

Imagine the two best dribblers and wide players in the league on the same team with Hazard & Mahrez. And then Willian in the middle who's one of the best as well. How would defenses deal with that? 

Hazard, Willian, and Mahrez feeding Costa. Insane.

Plus  it would allow us to play both Kante and Matic in a midfield two without having to worry about creativity.

-------------------------------Costa-------------------------------

Hazard----------------------Willian-----------------------Mahrez

--------------------Kante------------Matic----------------------

Azpi---------------Koulibaly-------Zouma---------------Aina

------------------------------Courtois------------------------------

16 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Imagine the two best dribblers and wide players in the league on the same team with Hazard & Mahrez. And then Willian in the middle who's one of the best as well. How would defenses deal with that? 

Plus  it would allow us to play both Kante and Matic in a midfield two without having to worry about creativity.

Sounds good but you have mis-spelt Ivan. 

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

Sounds good but you have mis-spelt Ivan. 

:(

That's sad but true. He'll probably be starting there a significant amount of games.

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Wilian as the attacking midfielder? LOL.

5 minutes ago, milka said:

Chelsea are planning a move for Leicester City's Riyad Mahrez. [Guardian] #CFC

Chelsea looking to sign Riyad Mahrez according to ESPN [ESPN]

Make this happen. This would be another brilliant signing after Kante.

11 minutes ago, milka said:

Chelsea are planning a move for Leicester City's Riyad Mahrez. [Guardian] #CFC

Chelsea looking to sign Riyad Mahrez according to ESPN [ESPN]

have you got links to both those reports?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You