test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Captain Ahmed

Riyad Mahrez

Started by Captain Ahmed,

565 posts in this topic

Arsene and Pep cut from the same cloth. Ignore or put off addressing their most glaring weak areas in order to buy attacking midfielders where they're already loaded.

He'd be a good signing for them but does he make them better? Don't think he does at all. Spuds are the ones who should be all over Mahrez.

Why would Sandro leave Juve? Wishful thinkong on part of our board if they think they can prize away one of Juve's best players from them. We should be spending our time and energy on someone like Mendy who is attainable.

Not too happy about getting him, but will do as alternative, since we are quite short there. Pedro has been much better than him, so I would stick to him for next season if he keeps the level.

Supermonkey92 likes this

Roma's Riyad Mahrez transfer offer rejected by Leicester

Leicester have rejected a £20million offer from Roma for Riyad Mahrez, according to Sky in Italy.

The offer was made during a meeting between Roma sporting director Monchi and Leicester's head of senior player recruitment Eduardo Macia.

Leicester are understood to be seeking £30m for the Algerian attacking midfielder.

Mahrez, who was instrumental in Leicester's 2015-16 title-winning campaign, handed in a transfer request in May.

30 million is peanuts in this type of market. 
RoyalBlues likes this

8 minutes ago, Fernando said:

The article says that they want 30 million for him. 

For 30 million I think we should take a look. 

All depends on what the club are willing to spend this year at what positions they see as priority I guess.

12 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

All depends on what the club are willing to spend this year at what positions they see as priority I guess.

Surely it's somewhere close to 200 considering who we bid for until now. I mean Lukaku 70, Sandro 60, Bakayoko 40 and Rudiger 30.

Considering James, Bernardo, Sanchez, Lemar are unattainable anymore might be worth a punt at Mahrez for 30. 

30m would be great, but Leicester might be ok with getting less if he is sold abroad. We have been linked with Mahrez earlier in the window by Matt Law, so it is still realistic. 

thought he was a cert for the arses , thats just what they needed lol , chuck 1 of our 1000000000 loaness at them and 20mill tap tap boom

Mahrez would be a great depth signing at the very least. Isn't much elite talent available in his position in the market - I'd be happy with signing him for around 30m for sure. 

Stats likes this