Riyad Mahrez

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guy seems legit, photos look real, has interviews with Sandro, Miguel Britos, Robert Pires, Marco Amelia etc. on his Youtube page. Seen a lot of people confirming that indeed it is Chelsea Harbour's lobby that. It was Conte's day off from Cobham, too, probably had appointments to do interviews and discuss certain transfers (Santos president apparently was there too). So the guy was there, no doubt, whether Mahrez was there to talk to Conte, too, remains to be seen, although I'm a bit skeptical about this.

2 hours ago, Dingus said:

If we're going to get technical, then the pic I've attached is of Simpson from the CS game on Sunday. If you look at his beard/hairstyle compared to the person in the hotel pic, then they aren't the same person.

If we're going to get technical, then we can clearly see that Mahrez skips leg day.

ngf5zq.jpg

Nobody knows for sure if he is coming here but why hasn't signed this so called 'new deal' with Leicester that their fans spoke of weeks and weeks ago? I think Cuadrado is off, and if that is the case then I can see us actually pushing for Mahrez.

Also, if there is any substance to this you can better your bottom dollar that Kante has had a few words also.

It's my favourite kind of rumour. No reports from major sources, just pics from random guy at random place, we try to add 2+2 and we all lose our shit. And please don't teach us how we should do the  transfer window, it's whole point of getting exited over something silly if you want to do it properly, instead you can just refresh official Chelsea site twice a day and be done with it.

Now the main question : Mahrez or Isco ?

Isco is obviously twice the talent Mahrez is, he is absolute baller, yet I feel if I'd have to choose between the two I'd go for Mahrez. It's so rare to have left-footed player on the right, after we tried to fit so many right-footed left-wingers there, he can be the one that we were all looking for. Plus Isco blocks directly Boga/Musonda and I think one of the two should be back next summer. But Isco is so good with the ball plus he may be closer on the pitch to Hazard than Mahrez and both of them trying to play the action ? Wow.

But there could be a twist in the tale, with rumours on Twitter suggesting that Mahrez was there to meet Algerian compatriot Slimani - a long-term target for Leicester.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/698150/Riyad-Mahrez-Islam-Slimani-Leicester-Chelsea-Hotel-Transfer-News-Rumours-Gossip

I know it's goal.com but this guy Nizar Kinsella has shown to be somewhat in the know at chelsea (he's their chelsea correspondent)

Goal understands Arsenal have fallen behind Chelsea following early discussions with Mahrez's representatives but Leicester City are adamant they will not lose another star player.

mahrez checking in at fc chelseas official hotel today @BBCSport @DailyMail @ChelseaFC @Arsenal pic.twitter.com/N9xIquW97g

— AlessandroLondon! (@AlessandroLdn) August 8, 2016

@chelsea_hq i met this great man. thats why i was there. and mahrez arrived when I left pic.twitter.com/7x7V05hY0Q

— AlessandroLondon! (@AlessandroLdn) August 8, 2016

Leicester City's owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha took to Instagram last Friday to insist that the PFA Player of the Year was not for sale but Chelsea still hold hope that they can conclude a deal. 

Claudio Ranieri, though, has admitted that Mahrez - who was seen at the Chelsea Harbour Hotel - has been distracted by talk of a move away.

Mahrez was instrumental as Leicester shocked the football world by winning the Premier League title last season, scoring 17 goals and contributing 11 assists.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2016/08/09/26354232/chelsea-rumours-intensify-after-conte-mahrez-spotted-at-same?ICID=HP_BN_5

Matt Law of the Telegraph who is probably the best informed journalist when it comes to Chelsea matters these days responded to someone on Twitter earlier today saying we have no interest in Mahrez.

Think we can forget about this one. Just hope he doesn't go to Arsenal.

2 hours ago, Pizy said:

Matt Law of the Telegraph who is probably the best informed journalist when it comes to Chelsea matters these days responded to someone on Twitter earlier today saying we have no interest in Mahrez.

Think we can forget about this one. Just hope he doesn't go to Arsenal.

He's not exactly in the know, he knows what everyone else knows... He hasn't broken anything.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You