Riyad Mahrez

1 hour ago, Symbol123 said:

This kid is making BS up. First he said Menez's agent told him Chelsea is signing the player, then later he tweets this 

And so when people commented to say this goes against what he said previously about his agent being the one to tell him, he went back and deleted the agent tweet.

The photo evidence is pretty damning though.

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not too sure what this bloke who tweeted this has done wrong tbh. All he's done is prove that Mahrez and Conte were at the same hotel.

Whether something happens or not is purely speculation.

What everyone is doing is purely giving themselves an out if nothing happens by calling him a troll.

2 hours ago, Gilvorak said:

You can't fluke being the best player in the entire League guys, that's impossible. Mahrez wouldn't be the first late developer in football.

Was thinking this. A purple patch is possible, but becoming the best player in the league and earning your team vital points in a title winning season isn't a fluke. I wouldn't be surprised if he was just as good this season as he was last season.

6 hours ago, DYC. said:

I'd take Mahrez but I don't think he can replicate last season's form and heroics. I think Mahrez enjoyed one of those seasons in which everything he touched turned into gold. The type of season you look back to and go 'remember that year when Mahrez crushed the league'. Comparable to Nani in 10/11. Still a good player though.

If he does join, I obviously hope I'm completely wrong about him.

The Leicester fans are on his case now  they are not happy the way he's playing atm

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Same hotel the Leicester players stayed at for the CS?

Actually no info on that. I asked the same thing, but isn't very far from Wembley? And if that is a Chelsea FC hotel, why would he stay there. It makes 0 sense. I mean, I don't believe it, but just curious.

2 minutes ago, LondonsFinest said:

Actually no info on that. I asked the same thing, but isn't very far from Wembley? And if that is a Chelsea FC hotel, why would he stay there. It makes 0 sense. I mean, I don't believe it, but just curious.

Do it in about 30mins via the A40 so not unrealistic really. Why not stay in a Chelsea hotel, at least you know it will be of a top standard.

I can't believe we're at the point of attempting to guess who a person is by the back of their head.....

10 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Do it in about 30mins via the A40 so not unrealistic really. Why not stay in a Chelsea hotel, at least you know it will be of a top standard.

I guess the main issue there then is if the Leicester players/staff stayed there for the CS (which they are perfectly entitled to do), where are the rest of the Leicester players? Surely they'd all be travelling back together no?

The realist in me says that this is purely coincidence and Mahrez will either be a Leicester or Arsenal player by the end of the window, but there is no harm in having a little fun with it.

Just now, Dingus said:

I can't believe we're at the point of attempting to guess who a person is by the back of their head.....

I guess the main issue there then is if the Leicester players/staff stayed there for the CS (which they are perfectly entitled to do), where are the rest of the Leicester players? Surely they'd all be travelling back together no?

The realist in me says that this is purely coincidence and Mahrez will either be a Leicester or Arsenal player by the end of the window, but there is no harm in having a little fun with it.

Some people are saying that it's Danny Simpson stood next to him when he is getting the suitcase off the member of staff in the hotel reception. Again, debatable.

13 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Some people are saying that it's Danny Simpson stood next to him when he is getting the suitcase off the member of staff in the hotel reception. Again, debatable.

If we're going to get technical, then the pic I've attached is of Simpson from the CS game on Sunday. If you look at his beard/hairstyle compared to the person in the hotel pic, then they aren't the same person.

587353852.jpgCpWxnv0XEAAgsQY.jpg

2 minutes ago, Dingus said:

If we're going to get technical, then the pic I've attached is of Simpson from the CS game on Sunday. If you look at his beard/hairstyle compared to the person in the hotel pic, then they aren't the same person.

587353852.jpg

:lol: I don't get technical over a transfer window mate

Could be Trolling at the highest level from this bloke... any chance he had a picture on sunday when Leicester were in London and Conte in the same day? Anything saying that the picture of Mahrez is in the chelsea/imperial wharf hotel?

Saying that i would take Mahrez as an upgrade on Willian

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

Same hotel the Leicester players stayed at for the CS?

The opinion of a Leicester fan. 

Wouldn't read too much into it, our players regularly stay at that hotel as they use the owners helicopter from Battersea just over the river to come back to Leicester.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You