Riyad Mahrez

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Wouldn't we rather try for Griezman?

The definition of an impossible target. Plays for a Liga/CL contender, is their best player, and just signed a new deal a couple of months ago.

Even if he could be had he'd probably cost Pogba money.

8 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Wouldn't we rather try for Griezman?

Why would he join us atm? 

He is settled in at a big club with Champ lge football

Recently signed a new contract so prbs on decent money 

If he can have another good season then we will be talking about huge money moves to all the elite clubs next summer. 

I am extremely skeptical this happens however IF a miracle happens I am not opposed to playing Willian with matic/kante as a hyper active 3rd. Could take matic out and put fab/Oscar in against weaker teams. Willian can defend and bring the ball forward with pace. 

Courtois

Azpi zouma K2 LB

Willian matic kante

mahrez Costa hazard

thats a hell of a team...a man can dream 

Just now, the wes said:

Pogba joined a Europa league team in football money talks :)

Indeed there is money then there is Man utd money. 

Money didn't talk when we tried to get him last summer. 

Why leave now when his value is only going to go up? 

Pogbas value really couldn't have gone up much more 

I'd take Mahrez but I don't think he can replicate last season's form and heroics. I think Mahrez enjoyed one of those seasons in which everything he touched turned into gold. The type of season you look back to and go 'remember that year when Mahrez crushed the league'. Comparable to Nani in 10/11. Still a good player though.

If he does join, I obviously hope I'm completely wrong about him.

Question - How easy is it ti get people wound up?

Answer - Throw a name in that everyone wants and has an opinion on ;)

Look if we dont at least try to get the standard of players that we deserve and need then we wont kbow what or who is possible to buy.

42 minutes ago, BlueStorm1003 said:

Would be a lot more expensive, wouldn't it? 

Of course he woukd but generally you get what you pay for

43 minutes ago, Pizy said:

The definition of an impossible target. Plays for a Liga/CL contender, is their best player, and just signed a new deal a couple of months ago

Just like Pogba ya mean?

This kid is making BS up. First he said Menez's agent told him Chelsea is signing the player, then later he tweets this 

And so when people commented to say this goes against what he said previously about his agent being the one to tell him, he went back and deleted the agent tweet.

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Of course he woukd but generally you get what you pay for

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Just like Pogba ya mean?

The thing is that we can't splash money around like united does. 

Just now, BlueStorm1003 said:

The thing is that we can't splash money around like united does. 

Please tell me what money we have splahed arounf?

We just sold Rami soi thats +£25mill, Salah + £13mill, Papy +£8mill,  = £46 mill plus various loans ??

We have spent £63.5 So we are only £17.5 mill down

Plus tI think we were only -£20mill in total last season

With the money we should be bringing in from sponsers/TV alone we should be quids in hand.

I reckon we could afford to spend a few quid to get back in contention eh?

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

Please tell me what money we have splahed arounf?

We just sold Rami soi thats +£25mill, Salah + £13mill, Papy +£8mill,  = £46 mill plus various loans ??

We have spent £63.5 So we are only £17.5 mill down

Plus tI think we were only -£20mill in total last season

With the money we should be bringing in from sponsers/TV alone we should be quids in hand.

I reckon we could afford to spend a few quid to get back in contention eh?

I meant it more as in that we don''t (or at least I highly doubt we do) have enough to to for someone like Griezman with the glaring need of at least 2 players tor our back 4. Koulibaly sounds like 40m minimum. If we could go for anyone because we had a good quad, then yeah, maybe we could look into someone like Griezman. 

Sorry for not wording my comment correctly to get the whole message through.

Just now, BlueStorm1003 said:

I meant it more as in that we don''t (or at least I highly doubt we do) have enough to to for someone like Griezman with the glaring need of at least 2 players tor our back 4. Koulibaly sounds like 40m minimum. If we could go for anyone because we had a good quad, then yeah, maybe we could look into someone like Griezman. 

Sorry for not wording my comment correctly to get the whole message through.

Thats cool bud

But you get my point. If wehad a clearout we could make a few more quid to put in the kitty.

I know we were all making excuses last season saying we arent spending owt because of the new ground blah blah And I'm pretty sure (HOPEFULLY) that our transfer team IS actively looking for players we need.

I dont mind admitting that I let it get me down.when we dont SEEM to be doing owt. I'm happier being at least linked with good players cause theres never a fire without a little bit of smoke first lol

Just now, Unionjack said:

Thats cool bud

But you get my point. If wehad a clearout we could make a few more quid to put in the kitty.

I know we were all making excuses last season saying we arent spending owt because of the new ground blah blah And I'm pretty sure (HOPEFULLY) that our transfer team IS actively looking for players we need.

I dont mind admitting that I let it get me down.when we dont SEEM to be doing owt. I'm happier being at least linked with good players cause theres never a fire without a little bit of smoke first lol

Hahaha yeah, It's nice to be linked to big names. If we can sort the absolute shitfest we are having at the back, I say why not go guns blazing for a top player to be one of the final pieces of the puzzle to going back to the top?

3 minutes ago, BlueStorm1003 said:

Hahaha yeah, It's nice to be linked to big names. If we can sort the absolute shitfest we are having at the back, I say why not go guns blazing for a top player to be one of the final pieces of the puzzle to going back to the top?

If we had a whip round ...............1389624846097.gif

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You