Riyad Mahrez

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

Who

Some random dude with under 1000 followers who lives in Surrey area according to his bio. Claims that he is an Arsenal fan and know some dude who works at Cobham and tells him that Mahrez to Chelsea is close.

I think the point that he is an Arsenal supporter (he has lots of pictures about Arsenal) gives a wee bit of hope that it's plausible.

4 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Some random dude with under 1000 followers who lives in Surrey area according to his bio. Claims that he is an Arsenal fan and know some dude who works at Cobham and tells him that Mahrez to Chelsea is close.

I think the point that he is an Arsenal supporter (he has lots of pictures about Arsenal) gives a wee bit of hope that it's plausible.

Can you please link me his page 

18 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

About as credible as a Melania Trump speech.

It's a prank routine. He will make helluva fun of those Chelsea fans who bought it after Mahrez decided to stay or join another team.

7 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

About as credible as a Melania Trump speech.

Yeah, probably

3 hours ago, Ryan Fong said:

It's a prank routine. He will make helluva fun of those Chelsea fans who bought it after Mahrez decided to stay or join another team.

Methinks that as well but can't dismiss that completely because every now and then there's random dude who really knows his stuff. Last year some random guy got Pedro spot-on even before Catalan media started rumbling about this.

7 hours ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

Can you please link me his page 

20 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Yeah, probably

Methinks that as well but can't dismiss that completely because every now and then there's random dude who really knows his stuff. Last year some random guy got Pedro spot-on even before Catalan media started rumbling about this.

can only go on what I was told. I Live very close to CFC training ground and fella told me works there. Who knows ??

46 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Regardless, I hope to fuck it's true.

You and me both. Marhez is Word Class. He lit the Premiership on fire last season. The very thought of Hazard on one side and Marhez on the oppisite gives me goosebumps! We will be enjoyable to watch again! The first time since Mata Oscar and Hazard for me! 

6 minutes ago, DDA said:

You and me both. Marhez is Word Class. He lit the Premiership on fire last season. The very thought of Hazard on one side and Marhez on the oppisite gives me goosebumps! We will be enjoyable to watch again! The first time since Mata Oscar and Hazard for me! 

Whilst it maybe a so called pipe dream it would allow us to play Hazard as the 10 or left, Willian as the 10 or right and Mahrez could even play as the 10, he has that in his locker without doubt.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You