• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-36483660

Hi all.

I appreciate all the messages i have got from memebers here.

I was near the attack area a few hours before it happened.

:(

This is awfull, I just don't know how you can kill innocent... even if your government or your political leader probably (I'm not enough into this topic) have done or are doing injustice to ppl, how can you kill innocent kids, parents, brothers, sisters, mothers, grandfathers.... what is wrong with you? Otherwise as a Kurd I can understand if ppl get so strongly repressed (like in Cizîre, Sûr, Nûseybîn) and little children loose everything, house, parents, friends, family.... they get mad and radical. 

Don't let us fool our selfs, every war will have his injustices. But a War should be taken out at the battleground between armys.... not into citys. Mankind will destroy itself... thats what I'm learning more and more. I can understand the opressed, I can understand the militants going into mountains to fight for theyr minimym human rights (free speech, free movement, free religionchoice). I can't understand inhumanity, terror (of any party, group or government), random killing, cruelty... Because I have witnessed it all through my parents and my religion.

Sying this I can understand the hard line of the Israeli government and feel deeply connected to the israli ppl. We as Ezdis (jazidi) share the same fate with them and the christians in that region.