Yacine Brahimi

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

delete.

Do you think he is better ? Coincidentally I looked up at Brahimi few hours ago (before the link) on Youtube and I don't know. Of course I also watched a decent amount of his matches at Porto but guy has a very strong resemblence to Moses. They're even at the same age. In top form, top decision making Brahimi is great but that's the problem with him. So even on Youtube he runs into traffic and that's not good.

I'm so desperate for the signings that I would welcome him even. If Conte can sort him out, he can easly be a top winger.

11 hours ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Do you think he is better ? Coincidentally I looked up at Brahimi few hours ago (before the link) at Youtube and I don't know. Of course I also watched a decent amount of his matches at Porto but guy has a very strong resemblence to Moses. They're even at the same age. In top form, top decision making Brahimi is great but that's the problem with him. So even on Youtube he runs into traffic and that's not good.

I'm so desperate for the signings that I would welcome him even. If Conte can sort him out, he can easly be a top winger.

I like him he is very good.Tehnically he is great, his finishing is not always good but it can be fixed and for 30m i would sign him he can play as RW,LW and CAM.

41 minutes ago, oldportblue said:

not really a fan of this guy, pretty slender body frame and not much power but who knows, if we get him at a good price he might be good off the bench

37 minutes ago, Topico said:

Algerian Victor Moses

10 minutes ago, Melanicus said:

Yes, he is shit.

LOL! Some people here don't remember what he did against us just a few months ago in the CL. Singlehandedly destroyed our midfield and back line. Made some of our players look silly.

Slender frame with no power? Huh? He's got a very solid body with a brilliantly low center of gravity similar to Hazard.

Hes one of the best dribblers in Europe and is insanely good on the ball. If we plan on playing with 3 attacking midfielders Brahimi would be a great replacement for Oscar and a huge upgrade.

Hope we sign him.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

LOL! Some people here don't remember what he did against us just a few months ago in the CL. Singlehandedly destroyed our midfield and back line. Made some of our players look silly.

Slender frame with no power? Huh? He's got a very solid body with a brilliantly low center of gravity similar to Hazard.

Hes one of the best dribblers in Europe and is insanely good on the ball. If we plan on playing with 3 attacking midfielders Brahimi would be a great replacement for Oscar and a huge upgrade.

Hope we sign him.

my bad, you're right, I remembered him as slim for some reason like mahrez but he is a bit bulkier, not like hazard but not slim either.

Still don't want him lol, i'd rate pedro to be on about the same level as him and we don't need any more pedros imo

Why is everyone down on the prospect of signing him?

He might not be world class yet, but he was one of the most sought after youngsters last season. Could be a decent piece of business

I really wanted us to sign him last season. I want to say it could be the signing that will let us forget about the Douglas Costa saga...

I dont know if he could be a regular starter though. Hazard and Willian will play on the wings every game certainly, and Conte surely wont play with Cesc in a double pivot regularly (means we'll play 4-3-3 probably). Thats why we're after Naingolan.

But, i do think we need another option for attacking midfield. I really dislike Pedro's game, and against the lesser teams we'll have to have a more attacking formation as an option. And its not like Brahimi is a superstar who cant sit on the bench.

So... i wish its true. Brahimi-Hazard-Willian would be a joy to watch.

11 hours ago, Pizy said:

Hope we sign him.

jonjo shelvey looked like prime sneijder against us.... making ivanovic and cahill look silly is achievable for any half decent player.

and of course salah also did this

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You