Dimitri Payet

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything under 25M and send Bats or RLC for a loan and id do the deal. His age is an issue but a front 3 of hazard,Diego, and Payet interchanging would be so deadly. Yes he is older than a normal target but for the next 2-3 years he will be a top player. That is good enough for me. 

9 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

Anything under 25M and send Bats or RLC for a loan and id do the deal. His age is an issue but a front 3 of hazard,Diego, and Payet interchanging would be so deadly. Yes he is older than a normal target but for the next 2-3 years he will be a top player. That is good enough for me. 

Modric is 31, Zlatan 35...age says nothing.

24 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

3 years is a lot in today's modern world. If we can get 3 years then that's good enough for me. 

3 minutes ago, Fernando said:

3 years is a lot in today's modern world. If we can get 3 years then that's good enough for me. 

Age all depends on the player himself. Some players lose that extra couple of yards which can be a big thing specially in defence IMHO.

But yeah, if we can get 3 years from any player then sell them to China for a profit then sod it.

But I'd rather spend more for one we could hopefully use longer and better.

Im not sure if hes a better option to Pedro but I'll leave that to sommeone who watches him more to say. he did good last season

On 13/01/2017 at 3:51 PM, oxfordblues said:

i hear he even has a loyalty clause in his contract.alot of good that seems to have done.

Hes determined to get outta there isn't he!

Spotted: West Ham want-away Dimitri Payet pictured training with under-23s

WEST HAM want-away Dimitri Payet has been pictured training with the under-23s as his future at the Olympic Stadium remains uncertain.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/755808/Dimitri-Payet-West-Ham-training-under-23s-sportgalleries

I like him as a player, but recent events show he is kind off dick character. 

The question is will he do Anelka and realize and take his last big chance with full effort or he will go Ben Arfa style and waste chance after chance. 

If its the later, we dont need such player in squad.

21 hours ago, jernej93 said:

Maybe Payet is not such a bad (short term) idea with Boga, Musonda, Baker and Traore knocking on first team door ;) 

They would have to bang bloody hard before I let them in.

We definitely need to look higher up the player scale if we are serious about making an impression in Europe.

We already have Aina,RLC,Chalobah that are collecting dust. We should be looking at upgrading the starting 11 if possible and to use current ones for backups

IMHO

4 hours ago, Unionjack said:

They would have to bang bloody hard before I let them in.

We definitely need to look higher up the player scale if we are serious about making an impression in Europe.

We already have Aina,RLC,Chalobah that are collecting dust. We should be looking at upgrading the starting 11 if possible and to use current ones for backups

IMHO

I agree with you in a certain way :) 

But attacking midfielder (right winger / inside forward) is currently not our main problem :) I think we could make a much bigger impact with quality wingbacks, ball playing defender and box to box midfielder ... I would rather spend big on this 3 or 4 players first (unless some wordclass attacking players is available; like Sanchez) ;) What is the point of academy and buying talented players if we don't give them a chance? Playing time out there is important for them but they would have much, much better coaching staff here. Who knows if Dele Alli would turn out that good if he would be loaned out for more than few months? 

But I understand that not every talent turns out to be high quality or world class player (McEachran, Kakuta vs De Bruyne, Lukaku, Matić).

All those youngsters have much higher ceiling than most of the players we have been linked with IMHO :) 

In the end I will support everything that Conte approves :P 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You