Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

Chelsea bid £100m for Napoli duo

Reports in Italy have claimed that Antonio Conte is turning to his home country for Chelsea's transfer business this summer. 

Gazetta dello Sport are reporting that the Blues have made a £97m double bid for forward Lorenzo Insigne and defender Kalidou Koulibaly.

They say the breakdown of the bid is £53m for Insigne and £44m for Koulibaly. 

What a physical marvel this dude is, was just reading/watching things about him. His speed and coordination for his height is insane! No wonder Conte supposedly wants this guy.

10 hours ago, the wes said:

We never put a bid in for Hulk we were just alway linked to him for some reason 

Every soddin year!

Just thinking how Koulibaly and Bakayoko? Both big strong fast.

36 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Every soddin year!

Just thinking how Koulibaly and Bakayoko? Both big strong fast.

We did try hard for kouli last year, coughJohnStonescough but napoli was already swimming in cash from higuain deal. De laurentis instead of giving a firm reject, figure it would be more fun to watch us putting in bid after bid.

Napoli have warned Chelsea that they have no chance of signing Kalidou Koulibaly this summer, according to reports in Italy.

Corriere dello Sport claims that the Premier League champions are preparing a €60 million [£52.7m] bid for the 25-year-old.

• 6 months later...
5 hours ago, Thor said:

We need a beast in the back. Terry used to be it and then Luiz but we are lacking the physicality back there now.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A beast with a long pass that can go forward. Prettty rare. Or I'd love a proper ballance for Dave. Another rareity.

Any about we could tempt?

A beast with a long pass that can go forward. Prettty rare. Or I'd love a proper ballance for Dave. Another rareity.
Any about we could tempt?

Perfect start to building an offensive minded team in my opinion. Him and Christensen back there. Dave can whip in a cross or play any of the wing back positions. It would honestly set up our defence for the next 5 to 10 years.
Bonucci could be a good stop gap until the next decent prospect comes along. Seems we are linked there as well.

44 minutes ago, Thor said:

Perfect start to building an offensive minded team in my opinion. Him and Christensen back there. Dave can whip in a cross or play any of the wing back positions. It would honestly set up our defence for the next 5 to 10 years.
Bonucci could be a good stop gap until the next decent prospect comes along. Seems we are linked there as well.

Agree with all you say. Evem tho I dont like stop gaps,

• 2 months later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You