Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

6 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Hmmm...I don't know if we ever see him in a Blue CFC shirt ever.

Not too sure about Andreas Christensen. He came out saying he likes the BayernLiga more than the Premier League, so I can see him pleading Chelsea to permanently sell him to Borussia Mönchengladbach.

Very strange for De Laurentiis to say: "we can talk about it next year".

Andreas talks about a future at Stamford Bridge because, in his position, he  more or less has to. To say anything else would be to invite bad PR for no good reason. Saying he prefers Bayern's league, or that he would rather play elsewhere than sit on the bench Chelsea, is probably about as far as he can go.

Gladbach would not waste their time pursuing Andreas so vigorously however unless they knew that he was keen to join them.

7 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Hmmm...I don't know if we ever see him in a Blue CFC shirt ever.

Not too sure about Andreas Christensen. He came out saying he likes the BayernLiga more than the Premier League, so I can see him pleading Chelsea to permanently sell him to Borussia Mönchengladbach.

Very strange for De Laurentiis to say: "we can talk about it next year".

It's essentially the Premier League with only 1 club (Bayern) being more concerned with marketing than football. It's so much purer there. 

• 4 months later...

Its started again guys!

Chelsea transfer news: Antonio Conte set to swoop for Kalidou Koulibaly after passing on him in January due to his African Cup of Nations commitments

Blues had been considering a £50million swoop for the Napoli defender in the winter window as John Terry's replacement

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3014704/chelsea-transfer-news-antonio-conte-kalidou-koulibaly-napoli/

I'm not that impressed anymore.

Fair play to him for staying at Napoli and trying to compete against Juve, but no one will ever break that chain anytime soon I think. All thanks to Conte. 

Who could he replace in our defence? Cahill? 

8 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Van Dijk would be better option IMO.

Too injury prone believe me.

Thought you were talking about De Vrij. Van Dijk would be better yes as he is PL experienced. Koulibaly hasn't been that impressive this season for Napoli.

On 3/6/2017 at 11:59 AM, Alessio said:

De Vrij is better than Van Dijk and KK, but, yes, he's injury prone .

KK has done a great season until African Cup. Very bad his return .

I don't understand how everybody suddenly rates De Vrij. Is it because of his ridiculous FIFA 17 potential? I know him since his Feyenoord time and he wasn't special back then and he isn't anything special for Lazio. Same as Koulibaly isn't the same K2 form last season. We'll see tonight how he stands against world class Real Madrid players. 

Many trustful reports in Italy suggest he might move to Inter for their complete team revamp with the Chinese money. Koulibaly might want to leave Napoli as De Laurentiis is breaking the manager Sarri and his staff down because he slammed them after they went 3-1 down at the fucking Bernabeu. Sarri will probably leave Napoli because of that old cunt. De Laurentiis should focus on directing movies. What an absolute idiot he is. We shouldn't do any business with Napoli and ADL IF they show they don't want to sell. Koulibaly transfer saga last year was a comedy.

Didn't Koulibaly have a 70 million euro release clause? If so, fuck no and we should move to Van Dijk who is Premier League proven and a total better defender than both De Vrij and Koulibaly. Perfect guy for taking players out like Zlatan, Giroud and Carroll.

Physically KK doesn't lose with anybody, he's very fast and isn't so bad technically .

Yes, he was wrong a lot to Madrid, but last period he's down .

However, i'm totally agree on ADL .

I dont watch Napoli alot, but Koulibaly and Ghoulam two of supposed top napoli players played like shit in both games against real. Koulibaly gets lost against dribblers, he didnt mark corners well, while two goals from real in first leg came through Ghoulams side. 

Judging by that, average performers at best. And napoli conceded shitload against besiktas aswell...

Just cant see why in the world would we pay 30m over Koulibaly, nevermind 60. 

The agent of Kalidou Koulibaly, a player linked with Chelsea, claimed that "with a president like this who has a lot to say, it is difficult for us to affirm 100 per cent that he will be staying at Napoli next season". (TMW, via Calciomercato)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You