Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

2 hours ago, Fernando said:

I think United will get him now, just like we was after Stones last season and City got him this. 

It would make sense that we could not get him and then he goes to a rival...

Chill, mate ... Not the end of the world, there will be others ... We tried and tried real hard, it was just not to work for us ... Also if Christensen has a good season and returns in the 11 and Zouma recovers well then we wouldnt be needing anyone else apart from covers. 

3 hours ago, Fernando said:

I think United will get him now, just like we was after Stones last season and City got him this. 

It would make sense that we could not get him and then he goes to a rival...

That's normally what gappens with every defensive target we go for! ?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Fernando said:

Apparently he signed a contract extension.....

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10585260/chelsea-target-kalidou-koulibaly-signs-five-year-napoli-extension

Signed a five one I wonder if there's a clause in his contract 

• 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

He is obviously off next Summer but I think it will be anyone but Chelsea :D 

Either our defenders are as lacking as we claim they are, in which case it doesn't take much to vastly improve on them, or they are still good players and so we really need to go for 50m defenders.

I think the truth lies somewhere in between: we don't really have to go that high to improve on them and they are not terrible players either - Ivanovic's round form aside.

Hmmm...I don't know if we ever see him in a Blue CFC shirt ever.

Not too sure about Andreas Christensen. He came out saying he likes the BayernLiga more than the Premier League, so I can see him pleading Chelsea to permanently sell him to Borussia Mönchengladbach.

Very strange for De Laurentiis to say: "we can talk about it next year".

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You