Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

5 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Pure luck? This kind of notion really pisses me off, two things Chelsea fans were crying out for last season was a manager who reacted to adverse situations and a team that kept fighting till the end, already in the first two games we've had both and its dismissed as luck, also did you actually watch the West Ham game? We totally dominated the game and they scored from their only opening.

Do you actually watch the games or just assume the way it goes by the score? Draw or lose automatically crap, 1 goal win its lucky, 2 goal win all right and 3 or more goals amazing, am i right?

The ignore list can be a friend to you! Trust me!

1 hour ago, It's too big said:

ADL: I's there any chance I can get one from Ivanovic? Mourinho tells me its how he stays in the team.

Marina G: Well fuck off then!

I think thats more like the conversation would go.

invisible%20man%20blow%20job.gif

20 hours ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Lol... so they're acknowledging he's a valuable piece by putting a €70m release clause on him but are only offering €42,300/week? Something here doesn't add up... Hopefully his agent is no mug.

Wages reported by Italian sources - Net.

Wages reported by English sources - Gross

Its always like that.

1 minute ago, RoyalBlues said:

So Napoli want to sign Mangala on loan, buying Maksimovic and keeping Koulibaly at the same time. Okay.

Maksimovic is their first option. Always been. Mangala is agreed to replace one player. Koulibaly or Maksimovic if the deal falls through.

1 hour ago, nadavTKL said:

Wages reported by Italian sources - Net.

Wages reported by English sources - Gross

Its always like that.

I worked it out earlier in the week for a reply I did to an earlier post.  Taking Italian taxation rates into account, the gross figure came to  a little under €89,000 a week.

2 hours ago, Pizy said:

The thing about our CB chase this summer that makes the situation even more frustrating and pisses me off is that our rivals have almost all gone out and signed their own. United got Bailley almost instantly and with zero fuss. City took longer with Stones but we knew for ages he would go there. They already had about £80m worth of CB's on their books but just easily went out and spent £50m on another. Even Liverpool have gone out and got themselves a starting CB.

Yet here we are with mere days before the window closes with no new defenders and the same group who were hopeless last season and are already looking just as shaky so far this one. It's almost inconceivable.

Our club is literally doing an Arsenal. The fans can all see the problem areas and the manager keeps saying over and over that we definitely need new players but the club are struggling with every deal.

Honestly, I wouldn't be totally shocked if the deadline passes without any more signings. We'll hear the famous Wenger line from Conte that the "value wasn't there" and that the club didn't want to pay huge prices for players. Also, "I'm happy with the squad I have" like José said through gritted teeth before the implosion.

Come on, so if we signed Klavan, a 30 year old who has proven nothing to suggest he's good enough upto yet in his career, for £5m you'd be happy?

Also we did have a CB done early, but he done his ACL and funny thing is, no one wanted him.

2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Come on, so if we signed Klavan, a 30 year old who has proven nothing to suggest he's good enough upto yet in his career, for £5m you'd be happy?

Also we did have a CB done early, but he done his ACL and funny thing is, no one wanted him.

Matip.

17 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Are you sure Rudiger was that close? Don't remember this story.

On 24/08/2016 at 11:53 AM, Unionjack said:

This transfer just ain't going away! Sounds like the lads really up for it too.

Manchester City agree to allow Eliaquim Mangala to join Napoli on loan

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/manchester-city-agree-allow-eliaquim-mangala-join-napoli-loan-1577743

Tottenham are considering a move for Manchester City defender Eliaquim Mangala before Wednesday's transfer deadline, a source close to the club has told ESPN FC.

What sucks about this entire Koulibaly saga is that he'll be made out to be this Christ like savior for the club, because of how long this has dragged on + figures being associated with his transfer. 

Just hope he can hit the ground running, not only for his sake but for the club's as well. 

1 hour ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

What sucks about this entire Koulibaly saga is that he'll be made out to be this Christ like savior for the club, because of how long this has dragged on + figures being associated with his transfer. 

Just hope he can hit the ground running, not only for his sake but for the club's as well. 

Lets just sign him first and worry about the weight of expectations after.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You