Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

12 hours ago, Unionjack said:

We shall see in the next game what the selections like. Lets hope Matic and Oscar arent near each other and Pedros nowhere near the pitch.

It's not like he has much choice. The squad is thin and the players you mentioned were signed/destroyed by Mourinho. At this rate it will take Conte a few more transfer windows to make the team look his, atm he's working with scraps and doing a damn good job at it.

44 minutes ago, manpe said:

It's not like he has much choice. The squad is thin and the players you mentioned were signed/destroyed by Mourinho. At this rate it will take Conte a few more transfer windows to make the team look his, atm he's working with scraps and doing a damn good job at it.

Totally agree with all you say. But if he plays 1 set of players and sees that a couple just dont work well together would you expect him to pick those same lads the next game? Yes I know Mou did week after weeek month after month and see where that got us (The funniest thing I always hear him saying is when we had the whole Big Pete and Tibo selection thingy. He was asked how big a problem it was deciding who to pick. He said he loved having a problem deciding which player to choose and he would never play favorites! hmmm!) I'm not saying not to play either ever again.Just not on at the same time in those positions.

Who knows. MAYBE Oscar just doesn't rest quick enough and cant play 2 games in a row. Played ok at Wet Spam and shite the next game. MAYBE needs to be played every 2 games?

I'm all for giving The Don time to get his shit together, build a team from the ground up. But do you think the people who matter would? 1/2 the people on here want his balls already ffs!

Real shame K2 deal looks fucked!

I got a Senegalese friend who sends me mails but doesn't know much English so I always use Google Translate to mail him back. He's a football fan aswell. So I wanted to talk with him about this Koulibaly transfersaga.

When I started to type, I didn't notice the translator was still on Senegalese to English, so when I was done typing, the only words that were translated from Senegalese to English were Kalidou Koulibaly to John Stones and Napoli to Everton. Aurelio De Laurentiis was translated to old cunt.

Please move on, Chelsea. This is last year's window all over again. We ended 10th last season with the same players. TENTH. And you had a whole fucking year to target new defenders. And now, 10(!) days before the end of the transfer window we still got NO new defenders and we still got deadwood in the team.

The board is as incompetent as as Roy Hodgson was as England manager. Shame on you, Chelsea Football Club for not showing the fans the ambition and player names we deserve.

I got a Senegalese friend who sends me mails but doesn't know much English so I always use Google Translate to mail him back. He's a football fan aswell. So I wanted to talk with him about this Koulibaly transfersaga.

When I started to type, I didn't notice the translator was still on Senegalese to English, so when I was done typing, the only words that were translated from Senegalese to English were Kalidou Koulibaly to John Stones and Napoli to Everton. Aurelio De Laurentiis was translated to old cunt.

Please move on, Chelsea. This is last year's window all over again. We ended 10th last season with the same players. TENTH. And you had a whole fucking year to target new defenders. And now, 10(!) days before the end of the transfer window we still got NO new defenders and we still got deadwood in the team.

The board is as incompetent as as Roy Hodgson was as England manager. Shame on you, Chelsea Football Club for not showing the fans the ambition and player names we deserve.

Give it a rest, you write this type of post like the TENTH time, 10(!)

Give it a rest, you write this type of post like the TENTH time, 10(!)

10th place

10 days till the end of the window

10th time we're discussing about Koulibaly yet he won't join us

10th time this month I ran into that fat Arsenal fanTV guy.

Bah, I'm done with that number. Thanks mate. I'm slowing down. Can type all I want, nothing's going to change the current situation.

I don't understand why, we have let Ake go to Bournemouth in our situation.

He don't seem have a lot of time to play, so stay on the bench to Bournemouth or with us, my choice is made.

We have just 4 experimental defenders (and we know experimental is not always mean good) for 4 positions (in waiting the return of Kurt), and 2 youngs (Aina and Tomori). That's clearly not enough.

I don't say keep Ake was the solution for our defensive problems but I can't understand why we let him go, specially in a club where he is not a first choice. It's just a waste of time.

Meanwhile we desperately try to sign a defender in panic in last days of transfer window because our plans have not worked...

So now we either will sign a defender like Miazga and we will realize in few month that he is not good enough (and he will be loan again). Or we will have to pay an outstanding amount for an average defender.

Definitively the recruitment process of our defender was mishandled and I hope we will found a acceptable and decent solution before the transfer window close.

But the questions is who is in faut ? The board ?Our sporive situation with no CL ? The market, both ?

7 hours ago, DDA said:

Feels like every team in Europe has their middle finger up... Revenge for all the windows we have raped the Elite. 

I hate the use of that word out of context. It is not a word that should be normalised through repeated inappropriate use by decent people. Sexual offences are significantly up year after year. Avoiding that word is a tiny thing but I urge all males reading this to do everything we can to make the atmosphere they live in better, and safer, for the women in our lives. 

Anyway, when did we ever sign the elite? 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You