Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

Say what you want to stay but I think we would have got him if we wrapped it up before Juve took Higuain. Also think we would have got Nainggolan if we stopped low-balling before Juve came in and bought Pjanic in matter of days.

It's a shame really, it was a real chance to have a top draw signing. Now we have to settle for inferior alternatives. We will still get massive upgrades in Maksimovic or Manolas (that ship has probably long sailed by now) but to think we missed out on one of the best CBs in the world kind of hurts.

6 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Haha and I thought it will be resolved before the start of Serie A season ! The actual football is only interruption to important things like negotiations, fees and transfers.

Dunno what's going on. Wasn't Napoli offering him an improved contract a couple weeks ago? It isn't like he's been too preoccupied so unsure why he hasn't signed a new contract yet. Napoli have dragged this out way too long now. I am sure they were hoping we would agree a fee closer to their reported value of £60m, but now they've learned we won't go beyond the 50m euros offered they have no choice but to try renew as they'll have egg on their faces as K2 and his agent wanted a contract renewal to begin with. 

1 hour ago, It's too big said:

Dunno what's going on. Wasn't Napoli offering him an improved contract a couple weeks ago? It isn't like he's been too preoccupied so unsure why he hasn't signed a new contract yet. Napoli have dragged this out way too long now. I am sure they were hoping we would agree a fee closer to their reported value of £60m, but now they've learned we won't go beyond the 50m euros offered they have no choice but to try renew as they'll have egg on their faces as K2 and his agent wanted a contract renewal to begin with. 

They offer him half of what we are, there's the trouble.

Nothing new we knew this was going to happened. 

Was saying it for a while. 

If you already knew we was crap by December and till today you have not figured it out then it won't happen. 

Prepared for another pappy, Hector signings. 

31 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Looks like it's over and he's going to stay.

Stones part 2. Lead along all summer and we'll end up settling for probably our 4th choice target.

Bravo played yesterday for Barca even though he's agreed to join City. Lukaku scored a goal for Anderlecht the day before he signed for us iirc. Koulibaly starts for Napoli, because he's Napoli player at the moment. Nothing to read here at the moment. He either signs a new contract or be transferred, then it's definite end of this.

Though I'd wish it worked that way. James doesn't play for Real. He's ours !

10 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Bravo played yesterday for Barca even though he's agreed to join City. Lukaku scored a goal for Anderlecht the day before he signed for us iirc. Koulibaly starts for Napoli, because he's Napoli player at the moment. Nothing to read here at the moment. He either signs a new contract or be transferred, then it's definite end of this.

Though I'd wish it worked that way. James doesn't play for Real. He's ours !

I agree koulibaly playing doesnt tell us anything, but james not playing despite several offensive players are missing could at least be a reason for james to want to leave

20 minutes ago, Artandur said:

I agree koulibaly playing doesnt tell us anything, but james not playing despite several offensive players are missing could at least be a reason for james to want to leave

But bare in mind Zidane doesn't play James anyway so it not all too much to read into. Napoli don't have the cover they require for Koulibaly and if he's happy to play then there should be no issue. It's generally an issue in England where players feel "unsettled" and subsequently don't play lol

11 minutes ago, LDN Blue said:

But bare in mind Zidane doesn't play James anyway so it not all too much to read into.

Bare in mind that James is not bench warmer type of player and probably doesn't want to waste his time on Real Madrid bench just to watch other players picked ahead of him for first 11. And according to Balague Zidane doesn't have any faith in James. Time will tell, but I'm confident that if we want James we can get him for 60M. Real Madrid and most importantly Perez aren't that stupid to reject that money for a player that will spend most of his time on the bench.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You