Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

We all fucking knew this was going to happen. David Amoyal and Di Marzio didn't have ONE single update the last weeks.

Typical Chelsea holding out WAY too long again one just ONE single target. It's getting pathetic. I hope Koulibaly renews tomorrow so we can move one, because this is John Stones Episode 2.

Undiscovered gems like Maksimovic who is called the new Vidic by Serie A watchers (both Serbs lol) is ready to be sold. I'd take him in a heartbeat as he is class. Oh, and also to fuck back with Napoli and De Laurentiis.
And then you still have Lazio's Stefan de Vrij and Dutch national team partner Virgil van Dijk. Both miles better than Cahill and grandpa JT. 

Nobody can force you to stay. If Kalidou really wants Chelsea no contract can hold him. There's 10 more days so let's see how good Chelsea really stands in Europe as a force. Doesn't mean just about Kalisou but about every top player we're connected with (Matuidi, Nainggolan, Koulibaly, James, Ricardo Rodriguez..)

3 hours ago, J.F. said:

Pay 60M € (buyout clause) for Jose Gimenez

Aren't the buyout clauses in la liga normally deceiving because the don't include tax? which if is the case makes the price a hell of a lot bigger 

Here's an actual reliable source: "After refusing a 50M€ offer from Chelsea for Koulibaly, Napoli now working toward extending his contract."

It's time to move on and I think the board realizes this too. With 50ME we can pretty much purchase both Maksimovic (25m) and Mustafi (30m) if their rumoured prices are correct.

3 minutes ago, Symbol123 said:

Here's an actual reliable source: https://twitter.com/mohamedbouhafsi/status/767044782849916928

It's time to move on and I think the board realizes this too. With 50ME we can pretty much purchase both Maksimovic (25m) and Mustafi (30m) if their rumoured prices are correct.

translate it to english next time please.

Thanks.

34 minutes ago, The Chels said:

Huh? It must be a typo because it's not going to be £350k per week.

It's in the tweet as £35,0000 :lol: commas in the wrong place 

Just re-wrote what you said. That's what I mean because Napoli aren't (nor would we pay more) than £350k LOL

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You