Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

1 hour ago, RuudiGullit said:

As if that wasn't clear enough.

De Laurentiis doesn't want to sell him. Done. Time to move the fuck on and get someone else in.

This is seriously John Stones ALL OVER AGAIN. God, I hoped last year was the last year we would have such a shitty transferwindow AND transfersoap. But no, Michy and Kante were OK but we are in need of more GOOD players and we are also in dire need to get rid of the deadwood in the team. 

Yes, you cannot blame the club and the board for the fact that Napoli doesn't want to sell him. But they are standing still. Frozen. Holding out WAY too long AGAIN, instead of moving on to another target. 

Should have got Ashley Williams for £10 million - decent stop gap

2 minutes ago, Gilvorak said:

No offense but you're easily the most bipolar poster on here.

I can just imagine him watching the 2012 penalty shootout. 

YESSS LUIZ!!!!! CHAMPIONS!!!!!!! 

OHH F*UCK OFF NEUR!!! I CANT BELIEVE WEVE LOST ANOTHER FINAL 

C'MON LAMPARD!!! I ALWAYS KNEW WE'D WIN!

4 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

https://twitter.com/bfairthorne/status/765984936759361536

Is this dude reliable? His name looks familiar lol.

His bio says: Worked at football agency with predominately Arsenal and Spurs players.

In this case, he's probably just reiterating Telegraph's story.

‪#‎Chelsea‬ have made their move for Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly – for what could be a club-record fee of £60million . [Telegraph]

Conte could move to a back-three if he signs Koulibaly, a formation he has favoured in previous posts with Juventus and Italy. [Telegraph]

With Zouma hoping to return from injury by the end of the year it will increase the competition in defence for Cahill & Terrry. [Telegraph]

Koulibaly's been #Chelsea’s main CB target. Despite Italian reports that a £48m offer was made, they’re prepared to go higher. [Telegraph]

If the scale of the bid is around £60m, as sources claim, then it would eclipse the club record £50m paid for Torres in 2011. [Telegraph]

#Chelsea’s new bid would be difficult for Napoli to resist even if De Laurentis has a reputation for digging his heels in. [Telegraph]

Koulibaly, who has also previously played as a DM and at full-back, has the pace and power that Conte believes #Chelsea need. [Telegraph]

yeesh i hope not at that price. but as a ManU fan in my office said when i asked about pogba "Hey its not my money, at least hes on the team now" 

I refuse to believe it until he is holding up a chelsea jersey

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You