Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

11 minutes ago, Pizy said:

It's truly starting to look like we won't be signing anyone else. We might seriously be done in the transfer window. Every target hits a brick wall or dies instantly.

Like Wenger says: We almost signed them all... :rant:

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

If you wake up everyday, checking every site and Twitter every 30 seconds in hope that a deal is done, then you will end up in a fucking nut house.

I've already reconciled that if this deal happens it'll be on deadline day so I've stopped getting my hopes up of a signing being announced before then.

They sold Higuain (a striker) so how does that affect them in regards to buying a defender or two? They would have made well over 100 million euros from the sale of both Higuain and Koulibaly (if the fee we've offered Napoli is true) which is plenty enough to buy replacements. Maksimovic would cost around 25+ million, Caceras on a free transfer, and then they go after a striker with what's left. I know things don't work that way, but I'm just going by what extra fee they would make on the sale of Koulibaly and how much other teams want for the players Napoli are interested in. Inter are strengthening, Milan have a new owner with lots of ambition, so I can sympathise with Napoli somewhat because they don't want to lose their key players and bring in inferior replacements, but still, this will inevitably happen because Napoli (whether they like it or not) will struggle to compete with the other big boys (especially Juve) in the future. If Koulibaly has a below par season from here on (which could happen if the player is unhappy), De Laurentis will regret not taking the fee from us and we will have dodged a bullet. 

40 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

If you wake up everyday, checking every site and Twitter every 30 seconds in hope that a deal is done, then you will end up in a fucking nut house.

And who's to say i'm not already there?! ahhh :blink: 

As if that wasn't clear enough.

De Laurentiis doesn't want to sell him. Done. Time to move the fuck on and get someone else in.

This is seriously John Stones ALL OVER AGAIN. God, I hoped last year was the last year we would have such a shitty transferwindow AND transfersoap. But no, Michy and Kante were OK but we are in need of more GOOD players and we are also in dire need to get rid of the deadwood in the team. 

Yes, you cannot blame the club and the board for the fact that Napoli doesn't want to sell him. But they are standing still. Frozen. Holding out WAY too long AGAIN, instead of moving on to another target. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You