Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

5 hours ago, RuudiGullit said:

Getting pretty pissed at the club tbh. Of course they cannot help it that Napoli are huge asses like Everton to deal with, but that they seem not to have a GOOD replacement lined up. 

You may be right about this but how do you know, how can you know? What does it mean to you when Antonio says, "We are waiting. We have to be patient but we have a plan*."?

*Quoted from memory so may not be word perfect but this is the gist of what he said..

Di Marzio still not reporting anything significant. I would hold out to see what he and his colleagues report first. "Calcio" "Gazetta" and all these other links seem purely guesswork and nothing sounds concrete at all. I would suspect the dealings are being kept under wraps as much as possible away from the Journalists as to not cause too much commotion. Kante and Michy signings were very similar as in regards to being wrapped up pretty swiftly, and also fairly quietly. 

Many reports are stating that Arsenal and Wenger are not willing to pay the €30 million fee for Mustafi.

Hahahaha. They are in much need for a CB as we are yet they are not willing to pay for it. What a joke that Wenger has become.

We should go and hijack it. The Koulibaly saga isn't ending in a short time and it will probably end in him staying at Napoli. De Laurentiis doesn't want to sell him as we all know and the Serie A also starts very soon.

Mustafi AND Jonas Hector OR Ricardo Rodriguez for left back and I am very happy. Then, our defence is as good as done and prepared (when Happy returns that is).

7 minutes ago, It's too big said:

If we sign Koulibaly, I hope for all you Koulibaly supporters he turns out to be worth it. I never know what to believe when the average fan raves about a player, only for them to go to a club and flop. 

He had a great season for Napoli but no player is guaranteed to succeed anywhere. I think most people are just backing him from what they saw in Serie A. He was a monster and if he could replicate his form from last season then we're absolutely set once Zouma comes back.

19 minutes ago, It's too big said:

If we sign Koulibaly, I hope for all you Koulibaly supporters he turns out to be worth it.

Oh cheers mate. Appreciate it!

20 minutes ago, It's too big said:

I never know what to believe when the average fan raves about a player, only for them to go to a club and flop. 

You take that risk with every player/manager you buy. Why is K2 any different? Hes the best CB hopefully available and we need one desperately. Thats the reeason everyones going bonkers hopoing/waiting for him to sign.

Do you guys think we will go for Maskimovic instead?

I don't want to disappoint you, but what if Maksimovic is alternative for Albiol whose contract expires next year and Napoli wants to sell him this year + player said that would like Valencia return this year? Other side of the "conspiracy theory" is 55-65m for Koulibaly, Napoli buy Maksimovic for 20-25m and have enough money next year for Albiol's replacement. Time will tell.

I dont know much about either personally. K2 physically has everything we could ever want, played the most forward passes in serie A last year (dont quote me, saw it in an article) and most importantly if this is the defender conte wants it is who i want. lets hope the dominos fall and we get him in to training asap!

5 minutes ago, It's too big said:

I have watcher neither Koulibaly or Maksimovic. However, I think we need to go for the best option and first choice otherwise we will end up signing a player who is inferior to our main target. 

I think hats important too is picking CONTE'S 1st choice cause as we know if a manager comes in with a transfer that the board picked then it wont make alot of diff how good he is cause he will select someone else over him. We really have had a manager like that.

I'm hoping this isn't the situation with Bats! But dont think Conte's ego is that big.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You