Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

8 hours ago, Tomo said:

Funny thing is, people who said we should have got a CB in for pre season, well we did, but unfortunately that particular rug got pulled from under our feet as he done his ACL.

Whats even more ironic however, is no one fucking wanted him :lol:

Do you think that's an excuse? Just a bad luck and there was enough time to aim to another defender and sign him before our pre season. And I don't know why you are so sure that we were getting him. There was nothing official and you know that is hard to deal with Italian clubs, we were close to signing Raja too, but we all know where that went.

12 minutes ago, King11Didier said:

Do you think that's an excuse? Just a bad luck and there was enough time to aim to another defender and sign him before our pre season. And I don't know why you are so sure that we were getting him. There was nothing official and you know that is hard to deal with Italian clubs, we were close to signing Raja too, but we all know where that went.

I reckon hes coming. I feel it in me water! I know its gonna be hard on the lad but Happy is young and fit and with out Meds team/physios etc theyre among the best in sport so hes in the best hands available. Get him and man mountain together with the pocket rocket we got a good strong spine again.

He is coming, pretty sure about it. Well, conservatively saying, I believe at least one CB is coming. There's no way Conte and our board would be that fucking retard to let go the likes of Djilo and Hector without a certain new comer, it just doesn't make any sense.

8 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

He is coming, pretty sure about it. Well, conservatively saying, I believe at least one CB is coming. There's no way Conte and our board would be that fucking retard to let go the likes of Djilo and Hector without a certain new comer, it just doesn't make any sense.

We can always get another Hector and Dijilo. :philjones

We can always get another Hector and Dijilo. :philjones

Of course it's possible but that's not my point. My point is, I reckon we've already have one or two in the bag and we're just waiting to finalize the paperwork and such.

Gazzetta reporting that if Koulibaly chase leads to nowhere, Chelsea could yet go for Nikola Maksimovic who's been the rumored Koulibaly replacement lined up by Napoli. Now that would be ironic.

Wouldn't mind that happening tbh, from what I've heard about him during this Koulibaly saga he comes across as a pretty decent player too and would mean not dealing with ADL. Maksimovic has burnt bridges to his current club Torino by going missing from training so would probably be a pretty straightforward signing to pull off at around €25m, less than half of Koulibaly's price.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, Jype said:

Gazzetta reporting that if Koulibaly chase leads to nowhere, Chelsea could yet go for Nikola Maksimovic who's been the rumored Koulibaly replacement lined up by Napoli. Now that would be ironic.

Wouldn't mind that happening tbh, from what I've heard about him during this Koulibaly saga he comes across as a pretty decent player too and would mean not dealing with ADL. Maksimovic has burnt bridges to his current club Torino by going missing from training so would probably be a pretty straightforward signing to pull off at around €25m, less than half of Koulibaly's price.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Maksimovic is a very underrated defender. I prefer him above Mustafi TBH...but I still prefer K2.. 

6 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Unfortunately these are serious people, dealing with serious amounts of money, and they know their business.

If Maksimovic to Napoli is an Intragal part of Di Laurentis being prepared to sell Koulibally to us then, we can rest assured that it will be covered in the transfer contract between Chelsea and Napoli.

You kill all the fun

If we finish the deal for Koulibaly we should buy Maksimovic too just for the lolz. Would like to see Napoli totally fucked.

Love this idea but unfortunately it seems Napoli will only sell us Koulibaly after they sign Maksimovic.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You