Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

United just bought a £30m CB 2 weeks ago and have Smalling who was one of the best CB's in the PL last season. Why would they be after another expensive CB?

Lazy journalism. These days United is linked to everyone and their grandma. 

3 hours ago, Pizy said:

United just bought a £30m CB 2 weeks ago and have Smalling who was one of the best CB's in the PL last season. Why would they be after another expensive CB?

I agree with your general point about poor journalism but...

One of the reasons I like Koullbaly so much is that I think he looks entirely capable of playing as a DM. If my feeling is right then that makes him the kind of versatile player who is vital to a happy squad. If there has been a Man Utd offer for Koullbaly then maybe that's what Jose has in mind.

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, the wes said:

http://africanfootball.com//news/632771/Senegal-star-Kalidou-Koulibaly-tipped-join-to-Chelsea

Make this happen my face will be like this :D if  we end up with koulibaly kante and batsman 

I'm not going to believe it until @SkySportsNigeria starts reporting the news...

2 hours ago, Melanicus said:

I'm not going to believe it until @SkySportsNigeria starts reporting the news...

I prefer Kenyan prisoners. They were right with Wanyama transfer.

Only seeing The Mirror reporting it, i'll wait for more reliable papers such as The Guardian or Telegraph to report it before getting excited. 

If we manage to sign Batshuayi, Koilibaly, Kante and Morata all in one window, i'll say thats a brilliant transfer window for us. 

4 minutes ago, James said:

Only seeing The Mirror reporting it, i'll wait for more reliable papers such as The Guardian or Telegraph to report it before getting excited. 

If we manage to sign Batshuayi, Koilibaly, Kante and Morata all in one window, i'll say thats a brilliant transfer window for us. 

Indeed. Though, we still wouldn't have a right wingback and would need another midfield signing.

16 minutes ago, James said:

Agree.. Although, scratch Morata, and Keep D. Costa, there's nobody who can replace him right now in the market imo. 

I would replace the Morata signing with a proper Box-2-Box or New #10 (If we miraculously ship Oscar), to complement the Kane signing. 

Midfield and CBs are the most prominent issues in our team. We have no ball playing CBs and all our CMs are simply not good enough to compete on the elite level. 

18 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Agree.. Although, scratch Morata, and Keep D. Costa, there's nobody who can replace him right now in the market imo. 

I would replace the Morata signing with a proper Box-2-Box or New #10 (If we miraculously ship Oscar), to complement the Kane signing. 

Midfield and CBs are the most prominent issues in our team. We have no ball playing CBs and all our CMs are simply not good enough to compete on the elite level. 

MOst important target in the transfer window is keeping the squad together. Losing Costa would be an enormous setback even if we get Morata. 

Sure, Even if we get Kante and Koulibaly we should still sign another CM and CB or at least trust s.o. like Hector or RLC there. we do not need to compete with the very top clubs anyway next season and on a domestic level I really think those can do a job esp with someone like Conte catalysing their progress

4 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Cuadrado? 

Not sure I'd trust Cuadrado to defend against the better wide players in the league. The likes of Martial and Sanchez would destroy him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You