Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

Wow Ruudi you change like the weather! One minute Everton is gonna beat us to him, the next we will sign him, then he's gonna stay at Napoli, now he's ours again?

Lol. Ikr. I don't follow most reports anymore because of the massive bullshit "reporters", spread on Twitter and the internet. So yeah, you won't see me telling you again that Everton of all names are beating us to him. [emoji6]

I know its a bitch and it winds the fuck up out of us but you cant really blame them to drag their heels waiting for replacement or for K2 to change his mind and want to stay. But lets hope that he really does want the move cause I'd much rather have lads that WANT to come play for us than mope round the pitch with their chin rubbing the floor and hands on their hips killing time. Lets hope he teams up well with Happy and N'Golo. Yeah I know - IF HE COMES!!!

2 hours ago, RuudiGullit said:

Yes. But it might seem like Napoli have given up and they now have a final asking price. Club launches another bid of 45m(+) and he's ours (FINALLY).

And after that, please, let us find a new, good left-back so that Azpillicueta can move to the right. Then our defence will be miles better than it is now.

Given that Cesar is much better defensively on the left, is it currently worth risking jeopardising the one bit of solidly we have in defense? (No guarantee Kalidou will hit ground running).

That's It! :middlefinger:

13886397_10207271657578222_5135408321236498254_n.jpg

That's what? Stop knee jerking mate, it pains me to watch you like this my friend lol. It's not over this saga, try to take these info with a pinch of salt and you will be a much happier person. ;) "Hearing" is an uncertain expression and even if it's true maybe we will submit a new bid who knows.

48 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

That's what? Stop knee jerking mate, it pains me to watch you like this my friend lol. It's not over this saga, try to take these info with a pinch of salt and you will be a much happier person. ;) "Hearing" is an uncertain expression and even if it's true maybe we will submit a new bid who knows.

I'm ok... :D 

1 minute ago, Sovieticus said:

*cough* Miazga is still here. For now.

He's going out on loan. He hasn't been assigned a squad number this year. He was meant to go to Frankfurt but has got offers from PL clubs so has rejected that, now we've offered Frankfurt Hector on loan instead and he is currently in Germany. 

Just now, The Skipper said:

He's going out on loan. He hasn't been assigned a squad number this year. He was meant to go to Frankfurt but has got offers from PL clubs so has rejected that, now we've offered Frankfurt Hector on loan instead and he is currently in Germany. 

Yeah , I read it. What I'm afraid of, if Kalidou deal falls, we'll have to panic buy. Unless board has another Papy in mind.

20 minutes ago, Sovieticus said:

Yeah , I read it. What I'm afraid of, if Kalidou deal falls, we'll have to panic buy. Unless board has another Papy in mind.

Victor Lindelof is a nice back-up plan. Fixed price at 30m€.

Victor Lindelof is a nice back-up plan. Fixed price at 30m€.

Lindelof has already said he wants to stay at Benfica.

I don't trust that guy saying Napoli turn down 50m. That would be absolutely insane to turn that much down...

Let's just wait and see. His agent was going to make a statement today or tomorrow. And also, that guy said Benatia was going to ManUtd lol.

I only trust the likes of Di Marzio and David Amayol regarding Serie A players.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You