Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

I will go full Chernobyl if after that 2, 3 days of waiting news comes out he signed a new contract at Napoli. 

I must say, that agent of K2 saying that everything will be sorted out at the end of this week has "RENEWAL" written all over it. Already picturing De Laurentiis smirk. 

.@celticfc might have a decision to make over Jozo Simunovic with Torino viewing him as a replacement should Napoli sign Nikola Maksimovic.

— Alex O'Henley (@OHenleyAlex)

It's 50-50 IMO. Still nothing decided.

That guy from Celtic, Simunovic, actually is coming back from cruciate ligament injury. Why Torino would want this guy as a replacement I really don't know. We could help them with centre-back, Omeruo, Kalas, Hector, take anything what's on the shelf ...

2 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

It's 50-50 IMO. Still nothing decided.

That guy from Celtic, Simunovic, actually is coming back from cruciate ligament injury. Why Torino would want this guy as a replacement I really don't know. We could help them with centre-back, Omeruo, Kalas, Hector, take anything what's on the shelf ...

Won't be Kalas he's gone to Fulham

16 minutes ago, Last Sicarius said:

Stones v 2 :)

This would be much worse than Stones. We didn't know going into last season that the defense would be that disastrously bad. We wanted Stones to come in and learn on the job, maybe not starting every single game.

With Koulibaly we know with 100% certainty that our defense is easily the worst amongst the probable top 4 challengers and we still may not improve it.

58 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I see Mustafi is on his way to Arsenal now. It's basically Koulibaly or no one now.

Koulibaly is a much better defender than Mustafi.

I would happily take Mustafi over Cahill and, god bless him, JT but Koulibaly is the better defender. I don't really rate Spanish League defenders. 

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

I might lock the whole forum if Koulibaly opts to stay at Napoli :lol:

Heh its good idea ^^ 

I dont take it, why we didnt force fast buy CB's when our last season was nightmare? We buy Michy and Kante(i like both of them) but we still didnt buy defender. Why?

38 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I might lock the whole forum if Koulibaly opts to stay at Napoli :lol:

Him staying at Napoli in the end would piss me off but I'd get over it in time. Him leaving Napoli for anyone other than Chelsea would end me...:D I'd lose my shit and rage.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You