Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

8 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

Just can't understand why we're not linked with Kalidou and others top players all the time like every serious club when wants to bring new players. Looks like Abramovich and the Board doesn't know what/how to do. Chelsea looking lost. How in the world we brought Kante? Still don't get it.

We are heavily linked with Kalidou mate...

8 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Admitedly all I know about this lad are all the Youtubes that I can find and theres no bout a doubt it the lads got skills.

What I'm a bit worried about is that he SEEMS to me like a mirror of Happy.

He doesn't seem to be good at pushing forward. Hes good at short range passes and getting rid of the ball quick but his medium to long range passing is poor.

He also  reminds me a bit of RLC where is not very co ordinated and clumsy. Which shows in how many times he gets booked a year. With us shoer on CBs as it is a ban wil hurt us.

To me Happydoes what he does - better. Don't we need a partner for him that can take the ball and make plays forward with it?

Completely untrue. Koulibaly is an outstanding carrier and passer of the ball - both short and long range.

Literally have no idea what the outcome will be. But after reading a couple of quotes from his agent, surely his agent would want to collect a hefty fee for a transfer plus double the wages for his client ?

3 minutes ago, James said:

Whenever the agent comes out and says that everything will be resolved the next couple of days, you can bet your house he's singing a new contract. 

"This is what Kalidou wanted all along. He loves Napoli and never even thought about leaving."

Most likely a new contract or a a tactic from the agent to get chelsea to offer more money to the player and himself. 

Either way i'm glad it will be over soon, we will get him or we will be able to move on to the other targets 

Bruno Satin, Koulibaly's agent: "I can say that in the next 2-3 days an announcement will be made and everything will be defined" (cm) #CFC

Bruno Satin, Koulibaly's agent to http://goal.com : "The discussions I am having are confidential" (cm) #Napoli #CFC

Koulibaly’s agent has revealed the future of the Senegal defender will be resolved this week amid interest from Chelsea. (Guardian) #CFC

#CFC had a £42.5m offer for Koulibaly rejected by #Napoli earlier this week, who are holding out for a fee closer to £50m (Guardian)

23 hours ago, Pizy said:

Watch Mourinho come in and sign him within a day or two after our board have twiddled their thumbs all summer...

Summer 2015., failing with Pogba, failing with Stones. Without alternative signings planned.

I'll just leave this here.

But I agree. He could come and sign Koulibaly, but for 70 mils, overprice it, like United mostly do.

Our board is doing decent job this summer. We signed CONTE, best manager available, sometime in April already? Then Michy, good perspective young striker. And then Kante, best transfer since Diego Costa. And now we are in for very good center back too.

And most important of all, we are looking for REALLY needed player types. (if we exclude Lukaku rumours as untrue)

Back to ONTOPIC...

Wait for that agent response and move the f*** on from this guy. We still have time.

21 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Bruno Satin, Koulibaly's agent: "I can say that in the next 2-3 days an announcement will be made and everything will be defined" (cm) #CFC

Bruno Satin, Koulibaly's agent to http://goal.com : "The discussions I am having are confidential" (cm) #Napoli #CFC

Koulibaly’s agent has revealed the future of the Senegal defender will be resolved this week amid interest from Chelsea. (Guardian) #CFC

#CFC had a £42.5m offer for Koulibaly rejected by #Napoli earlier this week, who are holding out for a fee closer to £50m (Guardian)

And then the Mail put this spin on it:rolleyes:

ANDY WARREN: Kalidou Koulibaly's agent has insisted the defender's protracted move from Napoli to Chelsea will be 'settled in two or three days at most'.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You