Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

12 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Watch Mourinho come in and sign him within a day or two after our board have twiddled their thumbs all summer...

Twiddling our thumbs... You guys make me laugh. 

May 26th we had pretty much all but signed Rudiger, that met with mixed reviews from the peanut gallery... He ruptures his ACL, the deal is off.

Now we've submitted somewhere in the neighbourhood of 3-4 bids for the defender who many deem to be even better than Rudiger and we're twiddling our thumbs... Right.

The window hasn't shut yet fellas like most things in life it takes time.

Like virgins on prom night... Don't mug yourselves before you get to the big dance.

Twiddling our thumbs... You guys make me laugh. 

May 26th we had pretty much all but signed Rudiger, that met with mixed reviews from the peanut gallery... He ruptures his ACL, the deal is off.

Now we've submitted somewhere in the neighbourhood of 3-4 bids for the defender who many deem to be even better than Rudiger and we're twiddling our thumbs... Right.

The window hasn't shut yet fellas like most things in life it takes time.

Like virgins on prom night... Don't mug yourselves before you get to the big dance.

They should get it done before the season starts. Not fuck around and try to get a bargain. Looks like we aren't winning the title this year.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

They should get it done before the season starts. Not fuck around and try to get a bargain. Looks like we aren't winning the title this year.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Long time dude, welcome back

Sent from my GT-I8262 using Tapatalk

some of the posters here are downright embarrassing... it's like our board is an embarrassment for not throwing an extra 20M straight away when a bid is rejected. Some of the spoiled fans here are a bad look for our club, sad..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, oldportblue said:

some of the posters here are downright embarrassing... it's like our board is an embarrassment for not throwing an extra 20M straight away when a bid is rejected. Some of the spoiled fans here are a bad look for our club

Kind of agree with that, signings like this are not made overnight so if the bid is now £40M that's a good starting point for negotiations which might drag on for a while so expecting the club to just throw around money like it's nothing is stupid. However, the club have already had months to address the defender issue and after the Rüdiger deal fell through with the ACL injury it's like almost as if the club just gave up on signing a CB and only nearing the end of pre-season remembered that the team's defense is quite frankly full of shit. In the meantime they've been busy chasing Lukaku whose signing would be more than ridiculous, not to mention hell of a lot more expensive than Koulibaly could ever be. Now that is something I can understand people slagging the board over, but not for trying to be sensible about the situation now. 

16 minutes ago, Gilvorak said:

We just bid a World record fee for a defender & you guys are slagging off the board. You can't make this shit up.

What do you mean? Just today there was a way more expensive defender signing announced by Manchester City than what the highest bid for Koulibaly has been at any point.

Apparently Koulibaly is a bit overrated on here, if you believe he's a world class defender with Pirlo's ability on the ball you're wrong. 

Thanks to Maurizio Sarri's tactical influence the last season he's been extremely good and rightly considered by many as the best centre-back in Serie A (especially in the first half of the season) but not long ago he was like a poor version of David Luiz. 

For £30m he was a gamble worth taking, £45m+ is just madness.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You