Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

Maybe we should move on from this one, but at least the board tried their best with improved bids. Their chairman Laurentiis what a character he is no wonder why higuain didn't what to spend another minute with him. 

1 minute ago, LondonsFinest said:

Wellp, didn't know that. If what are you saying is true, which I presume it is, then we are well and truly fucked.

I wouldn't say that yet, it seems that our board is taking its time in this transfer window and a new bid could be coming but I just hope all this waiting doesn't come biting our ass by the end of the transfer window.

Napoli, Porto, Spurs, Everton.....never ever do business with these bunch of cunts.

Could add Roma to that list as well. Some clubs are just out there to try and F* us over.

32 minutes ago, Hybrid Angel said:

Calciomercato is really bad. Carlo Laudisa works for Gazzeta and was the one who said Napoli rejected a 50m and he is the most reliable man in Italian media after Di Marzio.

How do you know all that ? I look the last 2 years and Gazzeta have many missed reports.

Also just by using my basic understanding, if Chelsea is only oriented on Koulibaly then they're surely certain that they get him otherwise they would look at Mustafi or they are stupid.

20 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Napoli, Porto, Spurs, Everton.....never ever do business with these bunch of cunts.

But why are they cunts? They have the players that usually play in starting 11 and are crucial to them. Why would someone want to sell them for cheap if there is someone willing to pay a shit of money. Wouldn't you do that? Let's say someone comes in for Hazard, would you sell him for 40m pounds? I wouldn't think so.

On the other hand. Napoli seeing Stones going for 55m€. Why Koulibaly should be cheaper ?

I like KK A LOT by I liked him more when he was 30m€ player.

Very good point, Citeh signing Stones really has ruined the market.

34 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

How do you know all that ? I look the last 2 years and Gazzeta have many missed reports.

Also just by using my basic understanding, if Chelsea is only oriented on Koulibaly then they're surely certain that they get him otherwise they would look at Mustafi or they are stupid.

Who said anything about Gazetta? They are not very reliable but Carlo Laudisa one of their journalists is one of the most reliable when it comes to transfer news and he said Napoli rejected a 50m bid. 

10 minutes ago, Hybrid Angel said:

Who said anything about Gazetta? They are not very reliable but Carlo Laudisa one of their journalists is one of the most reliable when it comes to transfer news and he said Napoli rejected a 50m bid. 

First time I heard about the guy. How do you know he's reliable ? 

Again I think this all hinges on them getting in a replacement IE Maksimovic....Deals are knocking on each other now and whilst they haven't secured a replacement it will be stalemate.

One deal triggers another, it's happened 2/3 times already today.

Admitedly all I know about this lad are all the Youtubes that I can find and theres no bout a doubt it the lads got skills.

What I'm a bit worried about is that he SEEMS to me like a mirror of Happy.

He doesn't seem to be good at pushing forward. Hes good at short range passes and getting rid of the ball quick but his medium to long range passing is poor.

He also  reminds me a bit of RLC where is not very co ordinated and clumsy. Which shows in how many times he gets booked a year. With us shoer on CBs as it is a ban wil hurt us.

To me Happydoes what he does - better. Don't we need a partner for him that can take the ball and make plays forward with it?

2 hours ago, Sovieticus said:

But why are they cunts? They have the players that usually play in starting 11 and are crucial to them. Why would someone want to sell them for cheap if there is someone willing to pay a shit of money. Wouldn't you do that? Let's say someone comes in for Hazard, would you sell him for 40m pounds? I wouldn't think so.

Don't get me wrong, I truly understand that point of view as well. It would be a shame if all clubs in world football would be suffering from Ajax-syndrome.

However, some of these clubs seem to have especially hard time selling some of their players for a price and moving on with their lives. We are talking about Koulibaly and Stones here. These guys are not world beaters and I do not understand why the clubs have such a hard time accepting a transfer which would provide them with substantial amount of money relative to the quality of these players. Hazard, Pogba, Suarez, Neymar are in the Galactico-class and thus the clubs should do everything in their power to keep these players, or at least receive insane amount of money. I wouldn't sell Hazard for 40M pounds but I'd probably sell him for 100-120. If we were better equipped in the centreback department and some (not PL) club offered 50M pounds for Zouma, I'd probably shake hands and walk away with the money. Nobody apart from the greedy agents benefit from these extended transfer sagas considering that the season is starting THIS weekend.

Look at Borussia Dortmund. They get the deals done, sell some of their players and get new faces in. That policy seems to be working just fine. Obviously, it would be better if they wouldn't sell half of their players to their biggest rival :P

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You