Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

Arsenal probably would have too with the investment we've had, let's be honest here. There's things to hate about Arsenal, but their philosophy and club direction has to be commended; they've just been unfortunate that Roman injected billions into our club over the last 10 years. Let's not forget Arsenal had good success before our investment, then having to compete with both us and Utd, then City's investment since 2010/11. 

Arsenal probably would have too with the investment we've had, let's be honest here. There's things to hate about Arsenal, but their philosophy and club direction has to be commended; they've just been unfortunate that Roman injected billions into our club over the last 10 years. Let's not forget Arsenal had good success before our investment, then having to compete with both us and Utd, then City's investment since 2010/11. 

so much garbage in one post, not even worth going through

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also wanted to mention that a lot of you guys are over reacting I feel. Of course I would love Koulibaly too but i think people forget that we have one of the best young CBs to come back to our line-up in zouma... conte can make our defence viable with those 3 (jt, zouma and cahill) i believe, in a worst case scenario

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, lucio said:

Just spend £50m on him , otherwise conte could end up sacked due to terry, donk and ivanovic.

Not confident playing any pl side with those 3 starting, they really will undo everyones work

If we spend 50, should we just go for Stones?  We get a HG player as well then, plus Stones is 3 years younger.  I don't know Koulibaly well enough to know if he's better than Stones.  I've seen him play a few times, but I'm by no means an expert on him.

Roman Abramovich has offered #Napoli €40m plus bonuses for defender Koulibaly and #CFC has a 5-year contract worth €3.75m/year ready (cm)

Napoli close to signing Nikola Maksimovic, which could pave the way for Kalidou Koulibaly to join Chelsea (Gazzetta dello Sport) #CFC

Chelsea's biggest advantage in this negociations is Koulibaly himself IMO. He is on a £680k per year deal at Napoli, and from what I have read, Napoli have made him a new offer worth only £1.7m per year. He has expressed his desire to leave and the news today say that Chelsea have doubled Napoli's current proposition, offering him £3.4m per year. 

Think the club have already tapped him up and his agent. If only they can sort out a deal with Italy's Daniel Levy..............  

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You