Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

Right thread this time... 

Napoli are said to be close to renewing Koulibaly's contract that would pay him around €2M per year. (via Gazzetta)

@Italianocalcio 

If this is true and is happening, it's the second goddamn time we got played by a players agent. 

Just get Mustafi FFS 

Satin told Italian daily Il Mattino: “It's not only Chelsea, Kalidou has other offers as well.  

“Though at the moment, it’s in the hands of Napoli.

“When someone is offering you a bigger contract than you are on at the moment, it is normal for us to think, as for Kalidou this is a profession.”

Napoli are willing to offer him a new deal, but are yet to schedule a meeting with his agent to discuss terms of a new contract.

But Satin insisted that he is always open to meeting the club's officials as he wants what his best for his client.

“My job is to serve the interest of my client, and if the club want to meet me, they know how to find me.”

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2016/08/03/normal-kalidou-koulibaly-would-consider-lucrative-offers-says-agent-of-chelsea-and-everton-target/297990/#pqSbP3BHJVP6LoYO.99

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You