Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

27 minutes ago, Pizy said:

As expected. Seems like we've hit a brick wall on every major transfer target in the past two years other than Kante.

I fully agree here, almost everyone is buying big names and we still can't make big improvements except Kante. There are still good names on the market in this transfer window, but we focus probably mostly on Barbosa. Maybe not so big name but I believe Conte knows what to do. The bigger problem is that other teams improved much more this summer, not saying only about United but also Arsenal and City

5 minutes ago, tomawiki said:

I fully agree here, almost everyone is buying big names and we still can't make big improvements except Kante. There are still good names on the market in this transfer window, but we focus probably mostly on Barbosa. Maybe not so big name but I believe Conte knows what to do. The bigger problem is that other teams improved much more this summer, not saying only about United but also Arsenal and City

Arsenal need much more than Xhaka if they are to be considered 'improving'.

Our two signings so far have been excellent, stop jumping the gun and lets wait and see what happens in the next 4 weeks.

34 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

Yes they said he will stay and that Juventus will not activate Higuain's relase clause.

And? they still had no say on whether he went or not, it was purely down to juve. Koulibaly doesn't have a clause. 

I not saying they're telling the truth when they say "he is not for sale" but using the Higuain transfer as an example is not correct.

40 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Arsenal need much more than Xhaka if they are to be considered 'improving'.

Our two signings so far have been excellent, stop jumping the gun and lets wait and see what happens in the next 4 weeks.

I am not "jumping the gun" and I still believe in the right moves. I am only afraid that our transfer goals are a bit different than other teams with worse last season. We do not focusing (at least what we are hearing from rumors) on so called "big names" this summer (except Kante). Of course it can be right move. When I see Juventus signing Higuain for €90 mln or even ManU signing Pogba for €120 mln it's probably not business wisely.
And we still need to wait for next season to judge if these two signings have been excellent but I hope so :)

And you are right about Arsenal :) 

53 minutes ago, Despiadado.Maleante said:

Everton and Napoli should be put in the never to do business with list...

Indeed but I actually think De Laurentiis is willing to let Koulibaly leave for that sum only if he's able to find a proper replacement. But yes, Napoli and Everton are a huge pain in the ass. 

EDIT:He's being offered yet another new contract. If he rejects that one again I'm certain we might sign him up. 

Mustafi should be an option for us if this mess continues to go on any longer. He really is just as good, and quite a bit cheaper. I know a lot of you would be happy with Mustafi too considering it would be stepping on the toes of Arsenal and blocking a potential deal for them. 

I'd be happy with either of the two, but like most on here, I just want one of the better rated prospects at CB. We can't hope to do well this season without at least one major defensive signing. 

I want this guy. For real. Love it if he wears Chelsea blue next season. 

But it's taking way too long. Kiss Kiss Napoli have just said his agent has scheduled a meeting with De Cuntrentiis about yet another new improved contract. We cannot wait for this. And we certainly cannot wait for it to be accepted by K2 and get snubbed or he rejects it and go in a bidding war again with Napoli and DL and possibly even Neverton. 

5 hours ago, Pizy said:

As expected. Seems like we've hit a brick wall on every major transfer target in the past two years other than Kante.

Stones, Pogba, Nainggolan, Morata, now Koulibaly. This might be the most frustrating one because it's our biggest need and he's the most perfect fit for what the club are after.

Still hope the club do whatever it takes to sign him.

But dont you think that Kante came beacuse we couldnt land Nainggolan? unless Conte wanted them to play together in his 4-2-4? interesting, but my guess is that it was Kante or Nainggolan.

59 minutes ago, nadavTKL said:

But dont you think that Kante came beacuse we couldnt land Nainggolan? unless Conte wanted them to play together in his 4-2-4? interesting, but my guess is that it was Kante or Nainggolan.

Yes thats what I think the plan was

WHAT THE FUCK!!

http://www.clickliverpool.com/sport/everton-fc/everton-fc-transfers/6772-everton-fc-most-concrete-offer-for-coveted-chelsea-target/

Only sensible reason I can imagine as to why we haven't signed him yet and now it appears we haven't even made an offer is that the club still thinks they can get the #1 prize: Bonucci.

They're deluded if they think that. 

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Please. He won't choose Everton over Chelsea FFS 

1 minute ago, RuudiGullit said:

Please. He won't choose Everton over Chelsea FFS 

I've hears alot stranger shit happen. I hope it gets sorted soon tgo instead of on the last soddin day like I'm thinkig.

Just get whoever issues the cheques to write 45mil on one of those oversized comical cheques, put them on a plane to Napoli training ground, show De Laurentiis where to stick it, grab K2, get him some maccas and bring him back to the bridge

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You