test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

the wes

Kalidou Koulibaly

Started by the wes,

1,503 posts in this topic

Apparently being linked with Arse now. Watching his YouTube montage he seems just the sort of monster of a CB they've needed for ages. 

A monster of CB. For me, the best of the last season in Serie A. Good on the tackle, fast, good on the interceptions, and nothing bad with the ball.

If Conte decides to play 3 - 4 - 3, we could have a hell of  three man defense.

Zouma - Christensen - Koulibaly.

A defense for almost ten years and perfect combination for that scheme.

Sign him!.

With all the centre halves we have been linked with I want koulibaly please chelsea board let this happen :)

19 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

BREAKING: Chelsea are interested in Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly. (@DiMarzio)

To elaborate, or at least what I think from his story:

Rüdiger is our top priority. We value his potential and ability to play from the back at such a young age. Thing is, though, we do not agree that he is worth 30 mil. Euro. If we don't strike a deal with Roma, soon, we will press on to give the 30 mil. To Napoli for Koulibaly, due to experience,intelligence and ball play, which he has. With his contract extension stalling, Chelsea are really interested and as Di Marzio's story said and I quote: "He COULD ( not will) be at Chelsea next season.

29 minutes ago, Topico said:

Would rather have him than Rudiger.

I'd sign both!

No,it says Chelsea would offer 30m not that Napoli wants 30m.Koulibaly will probably cost around 40-50m.

It's says Napoli's asking price. Either way, I can't push a point based in a rumour. €40-50m for him would be excessive

Just now, LAM09 said:

It's says Napoli's asking price. Either way, I can't push a point based in a rumour. €40-50m for him would be excessive

DiMarzio didn't say that 30m was the asking price they just said that Chelsea would offer 30m.