Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

4 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

they don't sell him because they already sell higuain and naples fans are almost in war with the president..

I think they'll sell, if someone is willing to pay them the ridiculous amount of money they want.

1 minute ago, Artandur said:

I think they'll sell, if someone is willing to pay them the ridiculous amount of money they want.

i hope not.. i'd prefer musacchio or ranocchia for reasonable money..

26 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

As Jose said, "Last year (meaning 2013/14) there were some players I wanted to sell."

My suspicion is that Napoli will sell but they appear to have a bidding war going and they will milk it for all it is worth. Spurs, on the other hand, did not want to sell. Not to Chelsea anyway. Just beacuse a player wants to move, it does not compel the club that owns his registration to do business. They have options.

I think you get my drift.... For every player who you can say "the player wanted to leave but the club refused..." I can find at least 2 players who did leave after declaring they don't want to be there.

Just now, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

I think you get my drift.... For every player who you can say "the player wanted to leave but the club refused..." I can find at least 2 players who did leave after declaring they don't want to be there.

Which just proves my point that, just because a player declares publicaly that he wants to move, it does not mean that he will.

Just now, OhForAGreavsie said:

Which just proves my point that, just because a player declares publicaly that he wants to move, it does not mean that he will.

it doesn't prove anything if the odds of the opposite happening is more likely than what you have proposed. More often than not a player who declares he wants to leave gets the move.

3 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

it doesn't prove anything if the odds of the opposite happening is more likely than what you have proposed. More often than not a player who declares he wants to leave gets the move.

I have read many of your posts. You are not a stupid person and I won't change my mind just because you sometimes post stupid things like this.

4 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I have read many of your posts. You are not a stupid person and I won't change my mind just because you sometimes post stupid things like this.

Lets just leave it here, the potential of this move happening is greater than the potential of it not. Is that clear?

40 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

As Jose said, "Last year (meaning 2013/14) there were some players I wanted to sell."

My suspicion is that Napoli will sell but they appear to have a bidding war going and they will milk it for all it is worth. Spurs, on the other hand, did not want to sell. Not to Chelsea anyway. Just beacuse a player wants to move, it does not compel the club that owns his registration to do business. They have options.

Spot on.

Its a sellers market and when theres not many good players to be found for sale then some owners are going to be like a snide used car samesman and use every trick in the book to squeeze every euro that they can from potential buyers.

They will wait till the clock chimes that last chime till that hammer comes down. They own him.

OK. 

If K2 wants to leave Napoli badly, there isn't much De Laurentis can do about that. I would get him in at all costs and then next year when Christensen is back see who's the better CB. That also counts for Zouma of course. 

Hope we can get him for a reasonable price...but you know Everton is likely still in the game with £150 million to spend if reports are true. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You