Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

24 minutes ago, LondonsFinest said:

He is quoting Mercato or own words? Either way, if the footballer doesn't want to go to Everton, what they bid doesn't matter. At the same time, if he does, than Napoli will milk them big time, and I'd be okay if we look at someone else as long as it is a quality buy. Koulibaly's the best choice, right now, no doubt, BUT there are always other options. If we are to sign him, I don't want us spending over the moon for him. 34mil. Pounds plus bonuses is an amazing offer. If Napoli don't want it, they can fuck off.

I think it's his personal source that he bases his news on (I'm talking about Di Marzio of course).

I don't see many CBs around. Marquinhos, Laporte, Varane, Stones etc. are very expensive and probably won't be moving without something ridiculous on the table. I'm all for club not being milked by clubs but realistically it's difficult situation if Chelsea lose Koulibaly to Everton.

Of course you can buy Bonucci for 2m€ and turn him into one of the best centre-backs around but come on, how probable is that to happen again ?

So in well-known names world I don't think Chelsea situation is comfortable. But I still have high hopes that Chelsea sign Koulibaly as he is the only one CB we're linked with.

8 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

I think it's his personal source that he bases his news on (I'm talking about Di Marzio of course).

I don't see many CBs around. Marquinhos, Laporte, Varane, Stones etc. are very expensive and probably won't be moving without something ridiculous on the table. I'm all for club not being milked by clubs but realistically it's difficult situation if Chelsea lose Koulibaly to Everton.

Of course you can buy Bonucci for 2m€ and turn him into one of the best centre-backs around but come on, how probable is that to happen again ?

So in well-known names world I don't think Chelsea situation is comfortable. But I still have high hopes that Chelsea sign Koulibaly as he is the only one CB we're linked with.

Agree, I've always said that Koulibaly is the best choice and I'd want him too, but we could find other defenders. Ofcourse, my personal opinion. Doesn't mean I'd want him to go to Everton. Hope he wants us.

11 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I keep waking up each morning and checking Twitter expecting to have signed him. What's taking so long? <_<

Faouzi Ghoulam(Napoli's LB) has just posted a pic with him on Instagram, saying his goodbyes. Not so good on Italian, but it seems to be the case.

Something has happened.

2 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

I didn't see this before, can  you post his Twitter link where Dimarzio posted this I've been seeing fake sources saying Everton has bid. 

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/eng/napoli-chelsea-and-everton-have-strong-interest-in-koulibaly/

1 hour ago, LondonsFinest said:

Faouzi Ghoulam(Napoli's LB) has just posted a pic with him on Instagram, saying his goodbyes. Not so good on Italian, but it seems to be the case.

Something has happened.

Does not look like a goodbye message. I see the #ritiro #dimaro hashtags, means they are off to the training camp in Dimaro.

1 minute ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Does not look like a goodbye message. I see the #ritiro #dimaro hashtags, means they are off to the training camp in Dimaro.

Used the translator, so the withdrawal translation of ritiro is wrong? Dunno, sounds like somethings up. Could be me, ofcourse..

7 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

According to Di Marzio, Napoli will meet Everton this week to discuss a transfer. We cant lose him to Everton. Right?

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/news-cat/napoli-domani-incontro-con-lagente-di-pereyra/

Everton fuck us over with stones last season that's get are own back and pinch koulibaly off them cunts 

55 minutes ago, RuudiGullit said:

Holy ****ing shit. 

If we are losing this guy to Everton... what the hell have we become? Unbelievable and those blue scousers are already starting to big mouth us on Twitter. 

Pathetic. 

What's pathetic is those Evertonians who are doing the bragging, not that I give too hoots about them, and your post, which coming from a fellow Blue, I care a great deal more about.

Before there can be any point to the bragging, or your post, it would have to be confirmed both that the player has signed for Everton, and that we had really been interested in him. Personally I share your belief that we are chasing Koulibaly, I certainly hope that we are, but I'll delay my judgement until I see what happens. I think you should too. Judging the club based on a collection of rumours is premature. Man City fans might just as well describe their club as pathetic because some meaningless rumours suggest Bonucci will 'snub' them to join us.

The Toffees are newly cashed up, with owners who must be keen to announce their arrival with some notable captures. It's not hard to imagine that they would throw huge contract offers at the players they want. It'll be tough, though perhaps not impossible, to compete with that. We might hope however that our higher status, in the eye of the modern footballer, would give us the edge but then there are clubs with a higher status than us who are also said to be in for Koulibaly. It'll be time enough to make a judgement once the player either commits to his present club, or makes a move. Until then, eye on the ball everybody and don't fall for the step overs.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You