Fikayo Tomori

Captain Ahmed

Cb is the one are on the pitch you don't fuck about with. Frank just gave an interview on the app where he said he thinks players should play a large chunk due to how well they train.

All well and good but don't fuck around with the cbs all the time. It's ok now because we only have three, but Rudiger is the first defender on the team sheet. What you gonna do, mix and match between 4 players based on their attitude in training.

Once Rudiger is back, figure out his partner and stick to it. It's not about who's individually better than who but which partnership is the best.

I don't tomori is better than Christensen though I no longer think he's 4th choice.

But it was clear today a few times these two haven't played often together.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

52 minutes ago, Supermonkey92 said:

Cb is the one are on the pitch you don't fuck about with. Frank just gave an interview on the app where he said he thinks players should play a large chunk due to how well they train.

All well and good but don't fuck around with the cbs all the time. It's ok now because we only have three, but Rudiger is the first defender on the team sheet. What you gonna do, mix and match between 4 players based on their attitude in training.

Once Rudiger is back, figure out his partner and stick to it. It's not about who's individually better than who but which partnership is the best.

I don't tomori is better than Christensen though I no longer think he's 4th choice.

But it was clear today a few times these two haven't played often together.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

if doesn't go with a Rudiger/AC partnership expect 8th or lower, maybe bottom half

18 hours ago, Vesper said:

if doesn't go with a Rudiger/AC partnership expect 8th or lower, maybe bottom half

Rudgier and tomori can also work. 

Lampard should just drop zouma and play tomori and ac for now. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

I think he should start more matches Apart from one pre season match, he did really, really well

I think he will, he has more potential then Zouma and Lampard work with him.

Easily ahead of Zouma. 

Now with Rudgier back, the question is who will be second? Tomori or AC?

I vote for Tomori. I think Tomori has more potential then AC. AC should be 3rd CB. 

So many levels above Zouma

Chelsea fans drool over Fikayo Tomori after individual brilliance

https://www.footballfancast.com/premier-league/chelsea/chelsea-fans-drool-over-fikayo-tomori-after-individual-brilliance

Scored a beauty on Saturday and while I wouldn't recommend someone to shoot from the position that he was in, it's nice for a change to see a player take a shot from distance and score after watching the incessant amount of passing and trying to walk the ball into the net last season. 

Tomori will turn out to be an awesome player for us, baring any nasty injuries he can game in any poition in defence, Has the speed and power. Young too.....he is a keeper thats for sure. Him and Rudi along with Chris will be good in a back 3. That way we can put Emerson and Recce as wingbacks....can you imagine that? Sounds lovely to me. Power speed and fresh energy. Not Alonso and Azpi, they cant do it consistently no more.