test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Captain Ahmed

29. Fikayo Tomori

Started by Captain Ahmed,

79 posts in this topic

Leicester reportedly looking to the loan market to replace Maguire. No definite links as of yet and maybe Tomori will have to work hard to get in the Leicester team but I think it would be a good fit, good mobility for a CB and also comfortable with the ball at his feet under a manager like Brendan (who maybe has tainted links with us due to how Charly Musonda was handled at Celtic)... if theyd be interested I think it would be an excellent move.

4 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Leicester reportedly looking to the loan market to replace Maguire. No definite links as of yet and maybe Tomori will have to work hard to get in the Leicester team but I think it would be a good fit, good mobility for a CB and also comfortable with the ball at his feet under a manager like Brendan (who maybe has tainted links with us due to how Charly Musonda was handled at Celtic)... if theyd be interested I think it would be an excellent move.

They also want Ake who is rated 75m lol

Mufassir08 likes this

Just now, NikkiCFC said:

They wouldnt pay it which is now why there looking for loans. If Ake did end up going for 75m then modern football would have gone to fuck. Well it sort of already has.

On 8/7/2019 at 1:49 AM, NikkiCFC said:

Do Chelsea have a cheap buy-back on Ake?

5 hours ago, Strike said:

Do Chelsea have a cheap buy-back on Ake?

I think we did have but it's expired. 

8 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

Yeah, for 74 million.

No. We have a 40m buy back on ake

Cb is the one are on the pitch you don't fuck about with. Frank just gave an interview on the app where he said he thinks players should play a large chunk due to how well they train.

All well and good but don't fuck around with the cbs all the time. It's ok now because we only have three, but Rudiger is the first defender on the team sheet. What you gonna do, mix and match between 4 players based on their attitude in training.

Once Rudiger is back, figure out his partner and stick to it. It's not about who's individually better than who but which partnership is the best.

I don't tomori is better than Christensen though I no longer think he's 4th choice.

But it was clear today a few times these two haven't played often together.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Vesper likes this

52 minutes ago, Supermonkey92 said:

Cb is the one are on the pitch you don't fuck about with. Frank just gave an interview on the app where he said he thinks players should play a large chunk due to how well they train.

All well and good but don't fuck around with the cbs all the time. It's ok now because we only have three, but Rudiger is the first defender on the team sheet. What you gonna do, mix and match between 4 players based on their attitude in training.

Once Rudiger is back, figure out his partner and stick to it. It's not about who's individually better than who but which partnership is the best.

I don't tomori is better than Christensen though I no longer think he's 4th choice.

But it was clear today a few times these two haven't played often together.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

if doesn't go with a Rudiger/AC partnership expect 8th or lower, maybe bottom half

18 hours ago, Vesper said:

if doesn't go with a Rudiger/AC partnership expect 8th or lower, maybe bottom half

Rudgier and tomori can also work. 

Lampard should just drop zouma and play tomori and ac for now. 

Vesper and Johnnyeye like this