Fikayo Tomori

Captain Ahmed

I would go back to Tomori and Zouma as CBs because Zouma gives us the physical presence and Tomori can play as our ball playing defender. Rüdiger lacks too much Football IQ and AC lacks in physicality. Also, Tomori seems to be better at playing long ball passes than AC. Hope Lamps changes our line up

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I would go back to Tomori and Zouma as CBs because Zouma gives us the physical presence and Tomori can play as our ball playing defender.

I would not mind seeing this pairing

I am shocked what a shit patch Rudiger is having.

I would not mind seeing this pairing
I am shocked what a shit patch Rudiger is having.
Maybe a couple of matches out of the game may be beneficial for him because he always plays no matter what. It seems to me that he is like Azpi untouchable. Even Willian gets benched a couple of times. What baffles me more is how AC did got into the team in the first place. AC played one good game against Spurs and that is it. Tomori played many good games overall this season and he is not playing any matches right now. In my opinion, we are starting our worst CBs. Yes, Zouma is not a ball playing defender and never will be one either, but he is our best physical defender and Tomori is our best ball playing defender. They seem to complement each other and seem to have chemistry. They also are good Friends according to that article and I can believe that from what I have seen on the pitch. But I do not see Lamps benching AC nor Rüdiger.

14 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

Tomori and Christensen must be our future CB pairing unless we get a really world class CB!

hard pass on AC

he is weak as hell

ship him back to the Bundesliga or sell him to Barca, as pussyclaat La Liga is more his style

53 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

Tomori and Christensen must be our future CB pairing unless we get a really world class CB!

They'll do until the end of the season.  Neither of them are all that,  but both are better than Rudi and Zouma.

Lampard on Tomori's lack of game time recently...

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/players/fikayo-tomori-chelsea-frank-lampard-17836203

"I have four centre-backs to choose from so generally every week two of them are unhappy," Lampard said. "And then people question you when you change it all the time, and question it when you stick with a back two or back three.

"So there is competition in that area. So yes, with Fik he always has to train at the top level, that goes for all of the young players because when you are out of the team, however much it hurts, you need to show a good attitude and train very well.

"And at the moment he is, he’s been in and round it and he has a long career ahead of him at this club without a doubt.

"And really it’s been more about selection issues."

13 hours ago, DDA said:

Christensen has been pretty decent recently. It's the choice to pick Rudiger over Tomori that baffles me.

Rudiger does seem to get away with critisism when you consider how little it takes for others to receive some.

I actually want to see the AC-Tomori partnership tried out for n extended period, the few games they've played together there's been potential there.

2 hours ago, Tomo said:

Rudiger does seem to get away with critisism when you consider how little it takes for others to receive some.

I actually want to see the AC-Tomori partnership tried out for n extended period, the few games they've played together there's been potential there.

I hope you don't want that kind of partnership ever again...

Looked lost and was probably why we have hardly seen him.
He rarely played last couple of months.This does not mean much.

I remember KDB playing a FA Cup match against a low Level Team outside PL when he was still playing for us and I was so shocked that KDB could not even make a simple pass in that game. I could not believe that Mou fucked him up so badly.

3 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Looked lost and was probably why we have hardly seen him.

He simply hasn't been anywhere near the same player since he made those two late mistakes at Lille and that shows he's mentally weak. 

Might do him good to be rested from first team action for the rest of this season and let him learn from some better defenders we will hopefully bring in during the summer.

Looks nowhere near good enough at the no, but he's young and there is potential there, so let's see how he does next season.