test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Captain Ahmed

loaned out Tammy Abraham

Started by Captain Ahmed,

270 posts in this topic
14 hours ago, The Skipper said:

His all round game isn't that great tbh. He's just a very good, clinical poacher. Could make a career as that but from what I've seen he needs a bit more if he is to make it a CFC. The Championship is an entirely different level to the PL so I'm not getting my hopes up yet. He should keep proving me wrong though. 

So do you think it would be fair to say that he has some similarities to Lukaku, basically not the best footballer but a great goalscorer? Of course Abraham needs to prove first that he can keep up the good form going throughout the season in the Championship and then at a higher level before really starting to compare him to proven players but just talking about what type of player he is. 

Not gonna start overhyping the kid just because a few good lower level games but can't deny the fact that so far he's done as good as he possible could've, the guy had two professional games under his belt before Bristol and then he goes there to score goals for fun. 

akgw13 likes this

Can we not just enjoy a great run from a youth player? the kid is scoring goals left right and center yet people are saying he isn't an all around perfect striker. He is 18! He is a striker, his job is to score goals. i dont care about the rest of his game at the moment. Keep scoring young fella!

bluesman2610, EMK and mccg like this

8 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Scored another today :cig:

Define 'scored'. Because he didn't get any goals today, which tbh just proves that he's just not good enough! :P

13 hours ago, CHOULO19 said:

Define 'scored'. Because he didn't get any goals today, which tbh just proves that he's just not good enough! :P

And I was at the match as well, but my excuse was I was pissed -drunk not angry, the British 'pissed'.

Bloody smartarse in Lebanon with your TV and interweb

Iggy Doonican likes this

6 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

And I was at the match as well, but my excuse was I was pissed -drunk not angry, the British 'pissed'.

Bloody smartarse in Lebanon with your TV and interweb

Does this ring a bell? If not, next time, you might as well get pissed watching some kids having a kick about in a park and save yourself the cost of the match ticket! :P

Fulham Broadway likes this

Again, I just don't want to get excited :lol:. This model is predictable, he'll go on loan again and might not reach the heights he does and it's another one gone. 

Meanwhile Rashford & Kelechi.. 

30 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

Does this ring a bell? If not, next time, you might as well get pissed watching some kids having a kick about in a park and save yourself the cost of the match ticket! :P

Its the crack, the banter, the buzz, the sheer fuck offness of it my son not just the game.

Anyway , didn't pay -my mate gave me a ticket :beer:

Chelsea youngster, loanee, goal machine Tammy Abraham making a name for himself already at just 18

abraham matches

Here is the crowd song for him:
Get up
Get up
Get up
Get on up
Stay on the scene
Get on up
Like a Goal Machine
Get on up
Get up
Shake your arm